What the fucked bitch upload this shit?

Started by M!nn0W
01/06/2007 14:18
Page 1 of 2
M!nn0W01/06/2007 14:18

http://jermathon.free.fr/jermathon/files/KZ_PICS/M!nn0W.JPG

I never made pics with my face, never!
Delete this up shit, it isnt me! Rly stupid guy, who uploaded this pic and rename on M!nn0W

tt

Pf0llz0r mapper01/06/2007 15:19

hahahahaha pwnd =D

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8360/dsc00021al0.jpg
isnt that ur face??? (from picture thread)

<3
[ Edited 06/01/07 - 15:20:38 ]

stinnZ mapper01/06/2007 15:46

why do you care ?

Pf0llz0r mapper01/06/2007 15:48

why do u care if I care??

stinnZ mapper01/06/2007 15:55

I was talking to minnow why he cares that someone uploeded picture of him !

I´m sorry that I made you misunderstand my post :)

Pf0llz0r mapper01/06/2007 16:02

hehe okey np =D

trb01/06/2007 17:14

http://minnow.justgotowned.com/ :E

sbzvln Tournament #201/06/2007 17:53

I are no am russia i are not know who are did

Vyrus01/06/2007 19:53

I are no am russia i are not know who are did

sbzvln

A really clever post, why don't you say that to every second user of this website? There are many other users who use as bad, or worse english.

M!nn0W01/06/2007 22:19

I found this pics on the my network, and upload this pics... Pic with, where guy with girl its not me! Just my girl..

DaMp mapper01/06/2007 22:35

don't understand u but okay whatever :D

BooLiSH02/06/2007 01:40

the guy on the pic with the girl is not minnow only the girl is minnows girl but the boy isnt minnow that's what i understood :)

Minnow <3 :D :D

tjubby02/06/2007 01:51

lol I love minnow <3

M!nn0W02/06/2007 10:23

I think you realy dont love me, just loving fish named like "minnow"... :D
I dont like fishes, but i like name of this fish :D

theL0w^02/06/2007 10:40

on this pic L0w!!!!

BooLiSH02/06/2007 11:30

the link in the first post doesnt work anyway :/

theL0w^02/06/2007 12:36

the link in the first post doesnt work anyway :/

BooLiSH


cuz i ask Mj` for rename this pic :E

m4tr1x222203/06/2007 23:48

M1nnow how old are u guy ?:D

dea7hr0w24/06/2007 20:16

what did sbz said ?

puppetz mapper24/06/2007 20:47

what did sbz said ?

dea7hr0w


Some Russian-English..

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.