sideway lj and water strafing

Started by rn
02/06/2007 20:08
Page 1 of 1
rn02/06/2007 20:08

how to do sideway lj like I seen it in some movies? need to change some setts?
and about water strafing, how does it work? several ppl told me different ways,but dunno,i was slower than when somebody swims normal.

Pulsar!02/06/2007 20:13

U should hold +jump and strafes, if u want to swim..

U don't need to change any settings to sw longjumping.. just imagine that W=A and S=D.

rn02/06/2007 20:35

and strafe with W and S? Up and down instead of right and left(mouse?)

I wonder why theres no guide for sw lj and waterstrafing, but for every other stuff there is :P
[ Edited 06/02/07 - 20:38:19 ]

Pulsar!02/06/2007 20:51

No, u shouldn't up - down mouse, just left - right it..

There is no guide about it cause it's not hard.. Just understand how it works..

rn02/06/2007 20:56

I got it now kinda, ty ;)

sbzvln Tournament #202/06/2007 21:05

just hold space

insen mapper03/06/2007 13:09

all people how make more than 240 sw change their settings
and like its written here u have to strafe with w and s
people like count change their settings so they strafe with a and d but ingame they run sw

Mr.Eiht05/06/2007 00:22

I got same problems ,

when i´m on water like on rabbithighway ,

I have to hold !BOTH! +duck and +jump ,

otherwise I sink .

And to make it real strange , while holding

this I´m able to strafe to the left (and gain speed)

but not to the right , :confused:

and plz don´t tell me sh*t about

SV_WATERRIGHTSTRAFE 0

this doesn´t work too ;)

Yes it ´s only on the water...
[ Edited 06/05/07 - 00:32:20 ]

puppetz mapper05/06/2007 00:29

I got same problems ,

when i´m on water like on rabbithighway ,

I have to hold !BOTH! +duck and +jump ,

otherwise I sink .

And to make it real strange , while holding

this I´m able to strafe to the left (and gain speed)

but not to the right , :confused:

and plz don´t tell me sh*t about

SV_WATERRIGHTSTRAFE 0

this doesn´t work too ;)

Mr.Eiht


Sounds VERY weird. Try to restart CS. Is that right-strafing ONLY on the water?

Count05/06/2007 09:05

all people how make more than 240 sw change their settings
and like its written here u have to strafe with w and s
people like count change their settings so they strafe with a and d but ingame they run sw

InseN


True



Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.