KZ servers?
I just had to format my hd so i lost all my kz servers in my favourites. If i try to search for new servers with steam i get pretty bad results so I was wondering if you guys could share the kz servers you know of?
75.126.118.18:27015
8.9.22.42:27017
66.150.121.30:27015
66.55.131.63:27015
69.41.241.36:27015
66.55.149.8:27015
193.111.199.213:29016
That's all you need. :)
193.111.199.213:29015 :: Xtreme-Jumps.eu CS 1.6 Cupserver
193.111.199.213:29016 :: Xtreme-Jumps.eu CS 1.6 KZ Serve
Thanks for those but does someone have insilio's kz server and "kreedz only www.something" server. :)
http://www.gametiger.com/
hf searching
[ Edited 06/03/07 - 12:48:58 ]
insilio: 81.171.39.220:29015
80.190.73.80:27015 Kreedz Only, but down atm
85.14.230.71:27015 - Troublemaker's KZ server; a nice one, with the biggest mapcircle I have ever seen.
85.234.148.18:28035 - Digital-tech's KZ server, this one is my favourite; nice plugin, nice people, nice maps, you name it.
8.9.22.42:27017 - KzMonkeys :) also bhop, surf, hide&seek server's via /server cmd :)
KZM is the not fun to play with 200 ping >_<
85.234.148.18:28035 -[ Digital-Tech KZ Server ][ UK ][ INX-Gaming.co.uk ]-
Please log in to post replies.