How can I play on the servers?

Started by morevoodoo
03/06/2007 18:36
Page 1 of 1
morevoodoo03/06/2007 18:36

Heya, I just made an account here a few days ago, and I'm really interested in playing on your servers. But whenever I try to go to your server, it says, Missing map file, or some crap like that. I don't want to have to download every single map to play on the server. also, I don't know how to install maps. Can anyone give me a full explanation for my questions?

Cheers ;)

DaMp mapper03/06/2007 18:55

dl the mappack ... if everyone would dl from server everyone will lag .. so there isn't any download allowed

stukad Tournament #103/06/2007 19:20

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?19.34809

Example on where to put them:

C:Program Files/Steam/steamapps/Your account/counter-strike/cstrike

morevoodoo03/06/2007 19:26

Alright, anything else I need to know?

stukad Tournament #103/06/2007 20:55

Not really, except if theres a password on the cupserver theres a jump cup running atm. If you want to participate in the cup you could join #xtreme-jumps @ Q-net. (IRC)

Irc Guide

Otherwise, just connect to the servers and have some fun :)

ichirou03/06/2007 20:56

Alright, anything else I need to know?

morevoodoo


I'm not really sure but I think you have to download and install the XJ Models too. I can't really remember if it works without them. I think you need them to play on XJ's servers anyway!

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.410

morevoodoo03/06/2007 22:28

Okay, because a few minutes ago I tried to join the HLTV server when the map was Kz_marsh or something like that, and it said I was missing a sprite or something...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.