Shortcut @ Kz_Canyon

Started by Tafatt
07/06/2007 21:05
Page 1 of 1
Tafatt07/06/2007 21:05

Picture
This may be old but I have not seen it a record demo so I guess if anyone tries to beat the demo they could use this for a better time (If unaware).

It is easy with bhop & hard with normal lj. I'm not good with Cj's so can't say anything about it but it is probably even easier.
Demo

Edit: Fixed pic. Also had a demo of this jump before by someone else so it is old allright but not sure what thread I found it in.

[ Edited ]

SiMen.wY07/06/2007 21:13

sorry is very old :(

Tafatt07/06/2007 21:14

I know but not in the record demo and didn't find any thread of it so I posted it again.

DHT- Tournament #107/06/2007 21:18

It's in potatimos jump movie, kimo did it. Gj for doing this jump, and nice avatar!
[ Edited 06/07/07 - 21:19:31 ]

KNiFEAR07/06/2007 21:31

lol dht-:D

sbzvln Tournament #207/06/2007 22:03

n1

faker mapper07/06/2007 22:06

Did it with normal lj some time ago, too

kzno`Psycho07/06/2007 22:41

me 2

wima08/06/2007 11:17

yeb, sooo old.

ScooteR08/06/2007 11:22

i remember posting a thread like 6 months ago for this sc and then ppl told me that its rly old , but its not hard and it should definately be tried in a run
[ Edited 06/08/07 - 11:23:08 ]

insen mapper08/06/2007 16:04

also in my unreleased movie^^

kOma`08/06/2007 16:58

also in my unreleased movie^^

InseN


release it ^^

at topic
saw it long time ago and i only can do it with bhop :o

Thedy08/06/2007 17:24

i made this jump whit normal longjump 2 year and a half ago more or less =p... ive no problem to upload the dem btw, nice for finding yourself!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.