Argh!!! (militia jump)

Started by puppetz mapper
08/06/2007 13:39
Page 1 of 2
puppetz mapper08/06/2007 13:39

Hi, I am getting crazy of this jump, I just can't do it, maybe I am just having a bad day + I suck at/hate highjumps and stuff.. I am SO close to make it but have tried for like 30 minutes now, just can't.. So, please someone make this shit :D And NO CJ! Just normal LJ tech...

1337jump

Thedy08/06/2007 17:27

i made it but the under box to that box whit cj and ak47, ill try that way later! w/o cj ofc

puppetz mapper08/06/2007 17:55

I made that with M4A1 and no CJ. :) But this one is damn hard, so go go climbers/longjumpers show your skills! This one could be nice in a movie..

faker mapper08/06/2007 18:00

Made it with scout and that was hard enough. Dont think it's possible with knife, but we'll see. If someone does it with knife this would be the uber trick for sure (rated 10/10) ^^

puppetz mapper08/06/2007 18:09

Sure it's possible faker, I was actually expecting a demo from you doing it. :(

amiGGo08/06/2007 18:21

its a little bit hard but i am quite close.. :P

sbzvln Tournament #208/06/2007 20:41

damn hard im not even close with knife lets wait for tjubby or bibo

tracey blast mapper08/06/2007 20:47(edited 22/10/2010 15:46)

. XD

puppetz mapper08/06/2007 20:54

So.. Anyone did it with CJ yet?

Thedy08/06/2007 21:48

me, but not whit normal lj =( ill try it a little more

Bibo09/06/2007 00:06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpv8r3 USP

rated hard imo -_- took 2-3 mins

kzno`Psycho09/06/2007 00:11

gj Bibo. I came really close before I stopped trying..

JAy09/06/2007 00:19

owned, nice lj bibo :)

puppetz mapper09/06/2007 00:20

Hey Bibo. I don't know if that was a response to my previous post about if anyone did it with CJ, but I expected a demo with LJ method, and you CJ'ed it. Still GJ, though, I don't know how hard it is when you have learned CJ, I haven't. ^^

Bibo09/06/2007 00:27

o well, please delete my 254 on the lj thread, cuz apparently i did a countjump on it!!


no i didnt cj l2 slow motion.

JAy09/06/2007 00:28

umm, he did a lj...

puppetz mapper09/06/2007 01:12

I have played it in slow, I am pretty damn sure that's a CJ.

And no, your 254 WAS a LJ. I see a little jump at the edge, you can hear it too in the militia jump demo. I don't belive that's a LJ, sorry.
[ Edited 06/09/07 - 01:19:45 ]

Count09/06/2007 01:39

its cuz of the "uphill" pre, but its a lj for sure.

Gj Bibo

puppetz mapper09/06/2007 01:52

Well, done some testing now, and it really seems like was a LJ you did Bibo. I am sorry, I just was a bit suspecious about the little jump there. Very GJ, Bibo!

JAy09/06/2007 02:04

yea i know it looks like a cj but the point at the top of the roof makes it seem like you jump a little, as Count said

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.