New Mouse
Hi
I'm going to buy new mouse. I dont know which mouse is good to lj... I want buy Logitech g5
Which mouse you advise for me
Sorry for english...
mx518 or g5
go mx518 !! good mouse :up: :!
mx518 <3
G5 is good for bhopping but for some reason I liked mx510 more @ lj's. Just buy g5 :D
Razer DeathAdder
I have a G5, you should get it :P
G5 is great for bhopping..
If you want to be better at longjumping, id go for the razer copperhead
t3dbundy niconen and target and soul uses G5, and they all suck so i'd say don't buy the G5 !!
i hope u undestand irony:DD
MX518 :P now i use it :D it's a good mouse
razer copperhead
mx518 !!!
When I played kz I changed mouse often, when I practiced longjumps = MX510. When I did record demos/played bhop maps = MX518. If you can't afford to have 2 mouses. Buy a g5 or a MX 510! MX510 is cheaper, so I think that would be great for you.
Please log in to post replies.