goldrush secret lj room
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?image=unbenanntyi0.jpg
you have to jump one the red line until you hang on the ladder - then move forwards until you reached the adder ladder and climb up - on top you have to jump+duck against the wall. There are 2 pictures - just walk around one
if you didnt get it i can post a demo
Damn, i just found it :P
Well, heres a demo for those who dont know what u mean ^^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwntba
i excuse for messing around before i get up :P
[ Edited 06/13/07 - 02:58:42 ]
lol gj
damn! that was quick xD
I never would have founded it myself^^
i thought you can do a sc or sth like that and then im jumped but the ladder blocked me so it was really luck ^^
I get bad fps on this map >:( I like the scenery just blah :(
link to the map pls cant find it :(
link to the map pls cant find it :(
Follow this:
1) http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/uberguide1.JPG
2) http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/uberguide2.JPG
3) http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/uberguide3.JPG
4) http://www.home.no/chrizz0r/uberguide4.JPG
lol Chrizzy :D
GJ Chrizzy 4 the comprehensive guide :)
Please log in to post replies.