2man_j2s_concretejungle records
Dujes & Jurpo 03:54
Dujes: http://rapidshare.com/files/37174128/2man_j2s_concretejungle_Dujes_ineyes_0354.rar.html
Jurpo:
http://rapidshare.com/files/37174481/2man_j2s_concretejungle_Jurpo_ineyes_0354.rar.html
I hope you still have the files, cause 2man records are about to start very soon ;)
Would be cool if you could re-upload them, haven't seen them yet. Seems to be a pretty impressive time ^^
Originally posted by DujesDujes & Jurpo 03:54
Dujes: http://rapidshare.com/files/37174128/2man_j2s_concretejungle_Dujes_ineyes_0354.rar.html
Jurpo:
http://rapidshare.com/files/37174481/2man_j2s_concretejungle_Jurpo_ineyes_0354.rar.html
I hope you still have the files, cause 2man records are about to start very soon ;)
Would be cool if you could re-upload them, haven't seen them yet. Seems to be a pretty impressive time ^^
w00t! <3 What the rules will be ?
nice nice nice
cant wait! :))
Dujes, can u plz re-upload the HLTV demo? The link doesnt work for me :/
hltv demos from dujes (big thanks :D):
http://www.speedyshare.com/700296116.html
I like to see a zhady & ndR demo on this map :D:D:D
Fuck.. Can someone tell me hot the fuck DL from speedyshare.com ? :E It still redirect's me to some minigaMes haXX pages :D
w00t I still have me and microns demos. don't think theres an hltv demo though :/
Can somebody reupload the demo pls and this time on a host that lasts more than 1 week pls ^^ (not sendspace etc)
and pls finish the new fps death version , really wanna see some 2man records :]
they do not walk none of all links !!!
reupload the map pls :)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.497
.....try search button even once
"they do not walk none of all links !!!"
I love google translater!! :D
- Nice dujes and jurpo!!
come on fuzzerd and micron
upload dujes and jurpo POV dems again pls and supa do you have brian's demo on the map ?if u have pls upload
Please log in to post replies.