kz_cg_rats

14/06/2007 16:03
Page 1 of 1
zhady Tournament #214/06/2007 16:03

Here are 3 sc's I've known for a time, some of you might know them ( careface ).

These sc's aren't in the current record. You can also use the bhop sc through the hole, I don't think I did that sc in my demo.

Anyway I'll post pictures.

http://www.speedyshare.com/705323711.html

http://www.speedyshare.com/180987912.html

http://www.speedyshare.com/280705993.html

Now GoGoGo !

sbzvln Tournament #214/06/2007 16:12

only knew the 1st one, gj :)

KNiFEAR14/06/2007 16:16

n1 gj zhädy:D

EHEH.benne14/06/2007 16:28

n1 d00d

faker mapper14/06/2007 17:09

old, but too hard for a run imo (3rd was in my movie, too) ^^

sj14/06/2007 17:42

i posted 2&3 a few month ago

neppo14/06/2007 18:09

sorry 4 dump question but i can't see images there :(

amiGGo14/06/2007 18:17

i think its old :S

puppetz mapper14/06/2007 18:31

sorry 4 dump question but i can't see images there :(

neppo


Was that a question? :D

GJ zhady.

Aly00714/06/2007 19:42

only 2 new for me
gj for find it

old for me but gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.