seek videos

Started by beuhnoix
14/06/2007 16:19
Page 1 of 1
beuhnoix14/06/2007 16:19

Hello everybody... I've started climbing 1 year ago, but I visit XJ and its forum regularly since last xmas.

I'd like to download these movies:

-NiconeN Longjumps show ( 1 ) not on the website
-jumping 4 the win ( rayLa ) dead link
-Phoogi the movie dead link

So it was to know if someone nice enough could upload these videos or give me working links... Thanks for reading. =) :up:

raYLa15/06/2007 20:02

jumping ftw: - click -

NiconeN's Longjump show (1): - click -

beuhnoix15/06/2007 20:38

Nice movie rayLa and thx :)


Love you movie <3
[ Edited 06/15/07 - 20:38:53 ]

Volsfootball15/06/2007 21:54

let me see if i still have the phoogi movie

sbzvln Tournament #215/06/2007 22:21

heard much abut ur movie rayla but never watched it.. downloading :D

Mehz15/06/2007 23:01

heard much abut ur movie rayla but never watched it.. downloading :D

sbzvln


what he said :]

puppetz mapper15/06/2007 23:50

Nice movie that "Jumping ftw", I really liked it! But the 251 with Scout was a bit lame :P

st0ka16/06/2007 09:28

enjoyed jumping ftw :) really nice movie, jumps and combos :P gonna dl niconen's lj show

lb1427[KzcN]18/06/2007 15:27

Nice movie that "Jumping ftw", I really liked it! But the 251 with Scout was a bit lame :P

PuppetZ^

jumping ftw is an old movie which is finished on may 06
so... just ok... :P
imo it's old but still one of the best jump movies :D
<3 rayla <3

SiMen.iiN18/06/2007 16:23

Yeah,rayla'movie,great!

puppetz mapper18/06/2007 16:24

]

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
Nice movie that "Jumping ftw", I really liked it! But the 251 with Scout was a bit lame :P

lb1427[KzcN

jumping ftw is an old movie which is finished on may 06
so... just ok... :P
imo it's old but still one of the best jump movies :D
<3 rayla <3


It's not because I am like "251 with Scout is so easy!!".. It's more like that you should keep Scout away from a KZ movie. If a jump is too hard to do with USP/knife, I woulden't record a demo of it/put it in a movie. But respect anyways, I also think it's one of the best movies!

sAsaNa19/06/2007 15:39

so nice rayla movie
i watch so many time
its so great
and....whats start jump music song on your movie ?

trb19/06/2007 16:17

- Music: Dover - Better Day
Gangstar - Full Clip
Lordi - Hard Rock Haleluja
Eric Burdon & The Animals - Good Times

or do you mean that one which isen't listed?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RKWiwfOhI6U

sAsaNa19/06/2007 17:46

cant listed
can u post it mp3 link give me ?

sAsaNa19/06/2007 17:49

oh.. i can listed it. :)
but Im not mean this music.
is rayla BBC news after music song. :(

sl!De22/06/2007 12:46

BEST TRICKJUMP MOVIE EVER!!
totally awsome!!

Asker22/06/2007 17:22

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7932574838975895118&q=rayla+kz&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

for the lazy guys

¤ syKotic ¤22/06/2007 18:35

best trick in jumping ftw: ladder jump clearing the container on cs_seige :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.