de_inferno New Jump ?
:D image http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/9357/deinferno0001sv3.png :confused:
dem : http://rapidshare.com/files/37259215/de_inferno.rar.html
:D ;)
[ Edited ]
gj new for me
;D new i think
thanks crossbow and sbzvln ! :D
new for me too, gj!
You are great at finding new jumps! GJ!
is it hard? i cant play atm
It is pretty easy to do.
old.
And here comes one of the guys that have to be cool and say it's old, everything is old in this forum, kinda weird that you didn't post this jump in forum l0w? You usually post new jumps/scs/bhopcombos whatever.
It's new for me, don't know if it's hard, GJ!
REALLY REALLY ugly "R" u got there :)
image http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3856/deinferno0003pc4.png
who can do it . plz upload the demo. thanks :D
Didnt know any of them!
Nice, gonna try them :D
Made the first one with M4 and AWP to the lower thing =)
Gonna try the 2nd!
freak ndR :D
2nd jump: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/tricks/inf_neew2.rar
Nice ndR. Did you make the first jump with m4 and landed on the rail? Post the demo if so please :)
Yes I landed on the rail with M4!
But unfortunately I've only with famas in demo...
It's late, and I'm tired so I'll record it tomorrow =)
<3 ndR n1
n1 ndR
Please log in to post replies.