zock beats icevalley wr in PUB!

Started by SeKi
15/06/2007 01:17
Page 1 of 3
SeKi15/06/2007 01:17

haha.. it looked like a wr run...

http://rapidshare.com/files/37258707/kz_j2s_icevalley_Z0ck3rOO7_0321.dem
[ Edited ]

DHT- Tournament #115/06/2007 01:20

Gonna watch! edit will come.
EDIT: Very nice :D Go for 031x!

[ Edited 06/15/07 - 01:27:07 ]

Z0ck3rOO715/06/2007 01:23

another link: http://home.arcor.de/z0ck3r007/kz_j2s_icevalley_Z0ck3rOO7_0321-KZM_PUBLIC.rar
and it wasn't a real uberrun :/

[ Edited 06/15/07 - 01:26:14 ]

puppetz mapper15/06/2007 01:41

Wow! Uber nice Z0ck3r!! You can do 3:1x I am sure!

Mehz15/06/2007 02:20

Wow! Uber nice Z0ck3r!! You can do 3:1x I am sure!

PuppetZ^

faker mapper15/06/2007 03:12

Noob

lb1427[KzcN]15/06/2007 05:19

oh faker
what's up ?

Z0ck3rOO715/06/2007 09:41

Noob

faker

u can't do 3:xx :D (because u cant do the sc ^^)

eMTi15/06/2007 09:47

lol
zocker 1:0 faker :D

Aly00715/06/2007 11:08

n1 Z0ck3r :O

Murvelman15/06/2007 11:21

Do it for real now :D

drewbie mapper15/06/2007 11:47

nice O____OOO :D

kOma`15/06/2007 11:54

Originally posted by faker
Noob

Z0ck3rOO7

u can't do 3:xx :D (because u cant do the sc ^^)


do you mean the tree sc ?? then you are right
he only did it once in his movie with luck xD

trb15/06/2007 12:18

olo?
i bet he did it more than only once cause i also did it more than once and faker is much better than me :D

kOma`15/06/2007 12:25

i was only joking^^

Z0ck3rOO715/06/2007 12:25

no trouble, faker is noob, everybody is better than him :D

sbzvln Tournament #215/06/2007 14:46

ye! and gj zocker nice dem :D

crossbow15/06/2007 17:10

Why i cant watch the demo ? I watch 2-3 sec and the it finishing (sry for bad eng)

faker mapper15/06/2007 18:35

]oh faker
what's up ?

lb1427[KzcN


I noob in ze ass! :D

It was just a joke, everybody knows that I love zocker! (sometimes :x)

Boring to write "gj" all the time ^^^^

Z0ck3rOO715/06/2007 18:59

<3 u 2 :D :D

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.