kz_j2s_icevalley new way for big sc

Started by Aly007
15/06/2007 14:21
Page 1 of 1
Aly00715/06/2007 14:21

image : http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5101/icevalleyscti7.jpg
demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/kpbju0
Dont know if its new but i find it by myself and i think it's faster than normal way
hf :!

DHT- Tournament #115/06/2007 14:38

It's old, I think scary posted this in "DHT-'s crazy jumps" :) And I've done it, got a very old demo, kimo did it in a run, too :D GJ anyway

Aly00715/06/2007 14:48

ah ok ,dont know :D

sbzvln Tournament #215/06/2007 14:55

new for me gj ;D

Z0ck3rOO715/06/2007 15:18

saves maybe 1 sec or so :/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/06/2007 16:27

yup, kimo made it in a run, I've still the demo if you want :p

zomby15/06/2007 17:16

ye can u pls post link pls ? :)

tracey blast mapper15/06/2007 17:54(edited 22/10/2010 15:44)

. XD

Pulsar!15/06/2007 18:18

yup, kimo made it in a run, I've still the demo if you want :p

ndR

Upload it plz..

Volsfootball15/06/2007 20:40

Oh kimo, probably one of my favorite jumpers. Whatever happened to him?

fuzzerd15/06/2007 21:19

he got sick of being way to pwnage for this place.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.