How do you watch demos?
Do you guys just use the hl's ingame viewdemo utility or do you have some kind of special program for viewing demos? It can be sometimes bothersome to open cs and type/rename the demos. Cheers :P
[ Edited ]
when u extract the demos from the archive to yer cstrike folder, copy the name of the demo, and ingame in yer console, press v space (to complete viewdemo), then press ctrl-v to paste the demoname and press enter, not that much work to do, 2 seconds for any demo u extracted.
ye, exact same way I do it 1337ard..
using sk player because its better doubleclick to the demo-file and watch demo than open cs and do 231923123 actions before starting watch demo
i'm using firefox so i do exactly the same as 1337ard ;]
sk player is not that useful for me because of that web browser
01. extract in .../cstrike/records
02. delete *.rar file(s)
03. klick on the demo file (*.dem) which i wanna watch
04. press F2
05. press strg+c (ctrl+c)
06. go ingame
07. open console
08. type in "viewdemo records/"
09. press strg+v (ctrl+v)
10. press enter
thats it! =)
[ Edited 06/16/07 - 15:57:15 ]
1.Click on the download link choose open file
2.Select the file in winrar press F2 and ctrl+c
3.Extract to cstrike
4.open cs->console, press v (space) ctrl+v (enter)
That's how I do it.
cse demoplayer ftw but watch out your config must be "schreibgeschützt" otherwise it will be deleted
using sk player because its better doubleclick to the demo-file and watch demo than open cs and do 231923123 actions before starting watch demo
when i use sk player
the ingame brightness become darker than before
how to fix it ? :o
dunno but its disturb only on a dark maps
I remember 2 or 3 times when i dont use sk-player Because of map is very dark
I always use SK-player, the brightness is decreased sometimes, but im seldom bothered by it...
Yeah I usually rename instead of copy-pasting the name but anyways few secs of hand waving and typing is too much for a lazy guy like me :D I'll try that SK-player.
01. extract in .../cstrike/records
02. delete *.rar file(s)
03. klick on the demo file (*.dem) which i wanna watch
04. press F2
05. press strg+c (ctrl+c)
06. go ingame
07. open console
08. type in "viewdemo records/"
09. press strg+v (ctrl+v)
10. press enter
thats it! =)
The pro way to do it, the way I do it. Only difference is the name of my demo dir, "records" -> "demos"
Please log in to post replies.