can any one jump in real life-free run parkou

Started by jumperaa
17/06/2007 17:28
Page 2 of 3
raYLa18/06/2007 22:37

im jumping, too, but with my skateboard, so I am a lil cheater :D

tracey blast mapper18/06/2007 22:56(edited 22/10/2010 15:52)

. XD

puppetz mapper18/06/2007 23:15

How many strafes can you guys do in the air?

BooLiSH19/06/2007 00:37

may 2 puppetz...but my technique is not that good...they slow me down... i prefer the w-only way ;)

btw i never really jumped any parkour in rl (except on the playground some years ago) but i love all kind of jumps in rl

longjumps
high jumps
triple jumps
pole vault
(ovulation = (Eisprung^^'))
and others^^
[ Edited 06/19/07 - 00:39:10 ]

In[10]sE19/06/2007 01:59

i was practicing this when i was a little younger, than i also did breakdance, and i was spinning over my head a lot :) i could do back in the days the wall flip even with 2 foots... and stuff like this, not very much but not very little, now i am afraid to make the tricks again :)

i saw some vids with kimo spinning in a garden or something :))
[ Edited 06/19/07 - 01:59:56 ]

jumperaa19/06/2007 06:26

blood dood where exactly in bulgaria do you live because i`m from there 2 :D

ernstaugust19/06/2007 13:50

I can do 254units in rL

stinnZ mapper19/06/2007 14:24

You should ask mytH to upload some pics :) He's good. :) kimo is good, too!

DHT-


I'm pretty sure (90%) that mytH is not good at real climbings, I don't think that it is possible to practice climbing in Iceland.

And ernest nice you jumped 254 pixles that is like one half of my computer monitor, N1 ;)

`ScraP Tournament #219/06/2007 17:43

i can do 480 units with pre :D
but with scout 500 is possible for me :D

no i dont run/jump in rl -.-

Juhmp19/06/2007 19:47

i jump rooftops for a living

Bibo20/06/2007 03:39

i can do 480 units with pre :D
but with scout 500 is possible for me :D

no i dont run/jump in rl -.-

`ScraP


you must be fat then!

spongerob20/06/2007 04:31

I've tried to countjump in rl once.. it's really hard you know.. first duck 2 times right after that jump/bhop and strafe like hell... :D

AverageFreak20/06/2007 07:19

@jumperaa: iztok (sorry for bulgarian, dunno how "iztok" is in eng xD)

jumperaa20/06/2007 07:37

waal i didnt know that so many of u would write in this offtopic

colix mapper20/06/2007 09:44

when i go to sql i always bhoppin throught the puddles :D
btw my ljrec in rl is about 440units ( cm :D ) if i remember well, but that was more than a year ago :E
[ Edited 06/20/07 - 16:22:33 ]

Fatalis20/06/2007 10:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybEs3j_MmrA&mode=related&search=

DHT- Tournament #120/06/2007 11:56

You should ask mytH to upload some pics :) He's good. :) kimo is good, too!

stinnZ


I'm pretty sure (90%) that mytH is not good at real climbings, I don't think that it is possible to practice climbing in Iceland.

Well... He sent me some nice pictures, ask him to send em' to you, too.

colix mapper20/06/2007 16:22

lol fatalis :D

Dragon20/06/2007 23:42

I want to try edgebugging from our house, but I don't know if it's a good idea.

ajR`21/06/2007 04:16

The jumpbug is ez IRL. :P :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.