maybe 2 new kz_ezboulder_b01 sc's

18/06/2007 11:36
Page 1 of 1
stask0 Tournament #218/06/2007 11:36

#1 Screen: http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/1406/kzezboulderb010000uy8.jpg

#2 Screen: http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/7903/kzezboulderb010002mf4.jpg

HF :P

DHT- Tournament #118/06/2007 11:37

1 = Impossible without cj, me and omilo tried :D
2 = New for me :) I don't think it's possible, but I don't know.. Haven't played the map for ages :D Maybe.

colix mapper18/06/2007 11:44

i think #1 is possible, #2 dunno. maybe. <3

Murvelman18/06/2007 12:22

Bibo can probably do the first one.
I don't think the second one is possible.

zomby18/06/2007 12:53

its not possible u cant slide up even backwards :]

sbzvln Tournament #218/06/2007 14:09

2 imp dunno about 1

SiMen.iiN18/06/2007 15:10

Nice,didn't know that.

CranzY18/06/2007 16:39

2nd imo !

zomby18/06/2007 16:42

i tried it 2nd is imp its fucking imp i cant slide up there :) but the 1st one is good gj :)

btw CranzY you mean 2nd imp ! :] ?

SiMen.wY18/06/2007 16:58

i jump pic 1 with scout ! :(

SiMen.wY18/06/2007 16:58

with LJ

Aly00718/06/2007 19:35

lol wY ,use edit function :))
gj for find 1st
2nd i think its imp

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.