Spray

Started by puppetz mapper
18/06/2007 12:40
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper18/06/2007 12:40

Hi, I got a custom spray some time ago, and now I am very tired of it, and I really want to change back to one of the default HL sprays.

I made that custom spray with DecalConverter, and I have deleted the picture, the pldecal.wad file, and all that has something to do with DecalConverter!!!

It still wont change back, if I choose some spray in the "Multiplayer" menu, and I have restarted everything several times.. Short story: I have tried EVERYTHING!

So, can you guys help with this?

-PuppetZ^

trb18/06/2007 14:27

1) delete your cstrike/pldecal.wad AND cstrike/tempdecal.wad
2) start cs
3) chose a spray there
4) try if it works?
5) write here if it worked :D


that's the way it works by me.
else i don't know sry :(

puppetz mapper18/06/2007 15:17

Omfg, it helped!! Thank you very much TROUbl3m4k3R!! You are my man!

trb18/06/2007 17:05

:) np

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.