Ins_hopblock

Started by trix^
18/06/2007 12:47
Page 2 of 2
stinnZ mapper20/06/2007 14:24

DaMp this map has maby a different theme but the architecture is pretty much the same, but I don't care if these maps look a like becouse it is all nice maps, This was just the first that I tought of :/

I can name a more like sn_noobean 1-2 goldenbean giantbean this maps has the same theme.

Also bhopocean-snow-desert-forest,

Im not sure but I think that angie used the same brick textures for starwarsdejja and stargate not 100% sure tho :/

Also I remember that solid used few jumps in his map slD_bside_avalley in another block map that he made.

I´m sorry if I insolted you when I took lavacliff as a example :)




[ Edited 06/20/07 - 14:25:04 ]

colix mapper20/06/2007 16:18

word to stinnZ :)
btw, if its rly looks like the same as rabbithigway, it still can be a nice climb :)

DaMp mapper21/06/2007 01:44

i'm too drunken at the moment so i can't answer ^^

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.