Weird water bug. PLZ NEED HELP!

Started by FLR
20/06/2007 03:12
Page 1 of 1
FLR20/06/2007 03:12

Hi!
Im up'n mapping again. But i have a critical problem.
It's my water, it's fu**'in buggy.
I dunno why. Look at the screens and you'll see, the most weird thing is that there is no waterbrush where I'am.

I think the problem came along with my func_conveyor. I have put invisible waterbrushes(func_water) under my func_conveyors to get the sound of actually running in low water.
But i want the sound to be there when u run. Is there another solution for my need, or is it not possible in another way?(it has to be)

I know there are a lot of leetmappers out there, so please, tell me there is a solution for it.

Best regards, FLR.
If you want, you can contact me via IRC. Im either in XJ, or in my channel, #iHop.( i-hop, means I-jump, if you wondered ^^)

pics:
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/17536/2005735243344045120_rs.jpg
http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/18183/2005794095297106886_rs.jpg
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/18093/2005722047174618150_rs.jpg

Volsfootball20/06/2007 06:14

Well, im not too sure about that.. . but have you nulled everything that is not visible?

FLR20/06/2007 14:29

yes ofc. all the sides of the waterbrushes that should not be seen are nulbrushed, and they also have fx amount 0, should that be 255? Render mode is additive, should that be normal?

Volsfootball20/06/2007 17:34

I dont know about all that stuff, I just stay away from trying to do fancy things like that yet >>

FLR20/06/2007 18:36

ok.

FLR26/06/2007 13:05

Ok I solved the problem. My func_conveyor touched with my func_water. Didn't know they could cause such things.
[ Edited 06/26/07 - 13:05:54 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.