kz_underblock bhop

Started by OddYsseus
06/12/2005 18:28
Page 1 of 1
OddYsseus06/12/2005 18:28

I did this little bhop yesterday when i was bored: kz_underblock bhop
It's very easy. Have fun watchin'

wohoo!! nice 1 Oddy ;)

faker mapper06/12/2005 18:44

nice work, oddy is th3 bhop maschine :D

buNNy_hOp06/12/2005 21:41

good :D
hah nice Oddy gg :)
[ Edited Tue Jan 31 2006, 07:49PM ]

Stabilot03/09/2009 19:08

can someone post demo again? :P

DiDo-Grecord holder03/09/2009 22:57

:o

kafds03/09/2009 23:04

Good luck finding someone to reupload a 4 year old demo. I wished you good luck because I want to see it too. :ASD

Mews.03/09/2009 23:08

me 2
and gj bumpin 4 year old threads :D:D:D

cologne16/01/2013 01:10

amagad i want to see it also in these " new days " of bhop

PepoMerca01/03/2013 08:57

cmon man, look at the DATE

DiDo-Grecord holder17/07/2013 13:51

HAHAHA for sure u'll see it ... :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.