kz_xj_caseblock_e shortcuts

Started by puppetz mapper
22/06/2007 00:44
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper22/06/2007 00:44

Hi, found a couple of small shortcuts in this map, but you know it's a "speed-map", every single second counts, so, here they are. Made 3/4 of them. Some of them may be old.

1st
Easy/average
2nd
Average
Kind of a combo, and it may be faster to to make it all in a run.
3rd
Hard
4th
Extreme
This one may be possible.
Demos

Red = Start
Yellow = Bhop
Green = End

:)

Sprite mapper22/06/2007 01:35

gj
these are new :d

stask0 Tournament #222/06/2007 08:50

lol gj :D nice sc's

Himuraken22/06/2007 11:09

just the third is new

beuhnoix22/06/2007 11:29

nice sc's :up:

Tafatt22/06/2007 13:46

4th impossible I think.

Aly00722/06/2007 15:09

gj ,nice sc's

SiMen.wY22/06/2007 17:14

GJ nice Sc . new for me ! :D

elITe^22/06/2007 17:58

GJ there! I knew all exept nr.4 :]

gonna try it later maybe

roblagger22/06/2007 23:58

gj

LimadO23/06/2007 06:08

1st is uber old, 2nd I dont understand :P
gj for the others

z1023/06/2007 11:23

gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.