right or lefthanded?

Started by mgD
22/06/2007 20:46
Page 2 of 2
mgD26/06/2007 13:00

As a matter of fact which hand does ndR use?(Im interested :))

insen mapper26/06/2007 13:10

yes i use hltv models

rinkon mapper26/06/2007 14:28(edited 26/07/2015 10:12)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

stask0 Tournament #228/06/2007 12:02

cl_lw 0 + hltv modes - knife left hand usp right hand -.-

akM28/06/2007 12:14

both.

J0nY10/07/2007 15:01

I'm lefthanded :P

Mehz10/07/2007 15:37

whats HLTV models?

and I use both

reinis610/07/2007 17:36

Wich is right and wich is left hand ? :D :D :D

NaRCoTiQ10/07/2007 18:19

lol... right is right and left is left... look in a dictionary :))
I use left hand only for AK47 ;)

reinis610/07/2007 19:46

lol... right is right and left is left... look in a dictionary :))
I use left hand only for AK47 ;)

dj_blue


lol just joking.Enyway i didnt write it . my friend did and (hi realy dont know it) (his eng just is too bad) (like mine) :!

NeMiQ2211/07/2007 16:43

in RL left, hold mouse in right and cl_righthand 0

Grrr27/07/2007 09:42

i change hand's to have vision, but otherwise i use left hand

KNiFEAR28/07/2007 01:20

I've binded twobuttons to cl_righthand 0/1, so i switch to what I feel is better when I feel for it:D:DD

Mehz28/07/2007 01:23

I use the gayhand! :D

Maxohhz28/07/2007 01:26

left

cC|Nikolaa29/08/2007 03:36

cl_righthand 1
cl_lw 0

Murvelman29/08/2007 06:57

cl_righthand 1, but there's was a period when i used left...
Don't really have a problem with either.

dEMolite mapper29/08/2007 08:47

rl.exe righthand = mouse

vl.exe cl_righthand = 1

pleeve29/08/2007 09:02

cl_righthand = 2 :) the same effect but i dunno why i dont write 1 :D

~Kulsprutor~29/08/2007 09:53

righthand 1 :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.