hardest surf map ?

Started by Mr.Jumper
23/06/2007 19:54
Page 2 of 2
puppetz mapper25/06/2007 15:25

Have a surf_simpsons_final demo in 3 minutes. With shortcuts :) Simpsons is not so hard, but it's fun. I still failed at one level, though :/ Btw, I used the beer thing as starttimer, and the health booster at the end area as endtimer, and used my stop-watch to count the time. Maybe I will send a better demo of it later.

Exolent25/06/2007 20:27

ill post xss, temple_of_toon, journey, and 1337maze later =D

Mr.Jumper25/06/2007 20:55

nah sry i can beat simpsons_final in 2:xx :) i want a demos from hard surf maps plz

fuzzerd27/06/2007 01:28

surf_xss in about 3:43, http://www.sendspace.com/file/een1n0
timed from the time I hit the first ramp to the time I hit the secret room teleport. using knife 100 aa and 100 fps I also didn't take the first shortcut because I couldn't find it, but took the second one instead. which is probably the slowest way through this map. someone good at surfing could probably get under 3 minutes

I found the first shortcut and its probably faster to not take any.
[ Edited 06/27/07 - 01:32:56 ]

rinkon mapper27/06/2007 03:06(edited 26/07/2015 10:09)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Volsfootball27/06/2007 05:52

rofl, im sooo bad at surfing maps, i just tried my hand at them last night. Bah, any good links to surfing movies...It might be interesting to watch them.

rinkon mapper27/06/2007 07:09(edited 26/07/2015 10:08)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

.FLIPSYDE27/06/2007 07:32

i tried surf_fatmike2 yesterday and omg! i didn't even made the first stage! :O ok, surfing's nothing for me.. :D

fuzzerd28/06/2007 00:17

I did the first level with 131 fps but couldn't get the second if my life depended on it.

Murvelman28/06/2007 01:53

i tried surf_fatmike2 yesterday and omg! i didn't even made the first stage! :O ok, surfing's nothing for me.. :D

flipsyde`

Same for me :O

rhYno28/06/2007 02:30

1337maze is thee hardest ive tried

hackmich28/06/2007 02:47

100% surf_jouney... never arrive the end ^^

Mr.Jumper28/06/2007 14:38

thanks for the demos guys

Mj`28/06/2007 16:20

left hand with cl_righthand 1

SchlumPF12/07/2007 19:18

there are 2 harder maps than fatmike v2 :D
surf_smellypencil and surf_asylum_beta99
ill upload them later i think

Starz12/07/2007 19:45

Oooo pleace upload em, Ill deffo do a demo for you :D

Fatalis12/07/2007 20:07

http://www.surfmaparchive.com/sma/index.php
[ Edited 07/12/07 - 20:07:40 ]

SchlumPF12/07/2007 20:33

i love termi and his maps but this site is more up2date :S
http://surfmaps.kilu.de/ (surf_smellypenciol can be found here)

asylum beta99 is much harder... its like fatmike a map where u have to surf through rings but u have so much speed and the rings and whatever are so smal.. :S i did both maps and asylum took me about 30minutes :S

here is asylum_beta99... hf gl :D
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=Z6O0LDZY

BooLiSH13/07/2007 00:28

omfg fatmike :D i had problems to hook myself through the map xD

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.