Post ur desktop!

Started by eiRa mapper
10/12/2005 15:37
Page 46 of 70
taka05/04/2010 03:24

honestly, who would want to look at House's face every time they use their computer :|

http://i39.tinypic.com/21k036q.jpg

PepoMerca05/04/2010 03:28

http://yfrog.com/6wdibujoejdj

diggzie!05/04/2010 10:03(edited 05/04/2010 10:04)

honestly, who would want to see retarded anime faces every time they use their computer ?

kafds05/04/2010 11:47

Exactly. I think diggzie! got it exactly right.

k a f f e e05/04/2010 12:24

i always look into a giant dinosaur face, it gives me the chills i need

Fliborecord holder Tournament #205/04/2010 13:25

I haven't seen my desktop in months. I can't even remember what I have as my wallpaper.

kafds05/04/2010 16:23

Originally posted by Flibo
I haven't seen my desktop in months. I can't even remember what I have as my wallpaper.

lkz-05/04/2010 17:55

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6961/ownedesktop.png

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP05/04/2010 20:44

http://i.imgur.com/rK2Er.jpg

perd0 mapper05/04/2010 21:13(edited 05/04/2010 21:14)

http://i40.tinypic.com/vg6kjq.png because girls are nicer than cars

Everix06/04/2010 01:19

Originally posted by aalex`
Originally posted by preZ
YEEY! ;)


i want this wallpaper, can u give me a link? :D


Easy to edit! :) http://www.sendspace.com/file/yaqiwc

snce06/04/2010 02:48(edited 06/04/2010 02:49)
lalevUl06/04/2010 02:55

http://anton.eoo.se/upload/test/wallpaper.png

nucLeaR06/04/2010 03:42

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5356/70046886.png

boom.dll06/04/2010 15:15

Originally posted by Snce
-link-

I NEED MY DESKTOP TO BE LIKE YOURS!!!!!! NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(

cC|Nikolaa06/04/2010 16:15

http://i42.tinypic.com/6s4av9.jpg

koukouz mapperrecord holder06/04/2010 17:18

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
http://i42.tinypic.com/6s4av9.jpg


wow please don't commit suicide :O

cC|Nikolaa07/04/2010 13:10

Originally posted by koukouz
Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
http://i42.tinypic.com/6s4av9.jpg


wow please don't commit suicide :O


Commiting a suicide would be the last thing to do.

Any why would you ask me not to do that?

snce07/04/2010 15:36(edited 07/04/2010 16:03)

Originally posted by boom.dll
I NEED MY DESKTOP TO BE LIKE YOURS!!!!!! NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(


Sexy isn't it?
Took me a while to finish it :$

Insignia07/04/2010 21:17
Page 46 of 70

Please log in to post replies.