Post ur desktop!

Started by eiRa mapper
10/12/2005 15:37
Page 49 of 70
geddyK09/05/2010 08:30

Originally posted by brendo/!\ /!\
http://i41.tinypic.com/nesy13.jpg

Very interesting is your deskop, bro :D Even I like xD

Hartelion09/05/2010 10:34

Originally posted by brendo/!\ /!\
http://i41.tinypic.com/nesy13.jpg


Hahahahahaha best desktop so far :)

etern1ty09/05/2010 11:20

Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by Trolis
Originally posted by etern1ty
http://i44.tinypic.com/2itkn0h.jpg :(

la tormenta >? ? ;DDDD

lol he told me that he likes to watch mexican soap opera, but i never thought that it's true :D


ye i like it :)

p0ku*09/05/2010 13:10

Originally posted by brendo/!\ /!\
http://i41.tinypic.com/nesy13.jpg


upload the pic pls

Remote09/05/2010 15:53

I'm glad you like it. :)
Anyway, here's the pic - http://i40.tinypic.com/2k4iue.jpg
I got it by googling "desktop shelf". :D

p0ku*09/05/2010 17:52

thanks its so nice :D

$iw11/05/2010 21:44

http://imageshack.dk//viewimage.php?file=/imagesfree/V4d06473.jpg

remake11/05/2010 22:53

http://remake.pri.ee/images/urod.bmp

boom.dll12/05/2010 00:57

http://i43.tinypic.com/16bzh9t.jpg hehe :p

Puppey12/05/2010 01:10

u improved boom, its nicer than it was before ^^.
ps there are sum nice dnb tracks thea.

opa12/05/2010 01:41

Originally posted by boom.dll
http://i43.tinypic.com/16bzh9t.jpg hehe :p

1:55 AM
-_________________-

H♥13/05/2010 23:16

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/7866/mydeska.jpg x)

preZ22/05/2010 14:07
Remote22/05/2010 14:21

Originally posted by preZ
Desktop ATM

What is this shield on Ventrilo icon? It makes it look like a Transformer, lol.

preZ22/05/2010 14:26

Shield? hmm:s I wouldn't know I just found the icon on the web:s Do you want it?

Remote22/05/2010 19:42

Ooops. :D
I quoted the wrong post, yours instead of H♥'s.

c-walker`22/05/2010 20:40

Originally posted by brendo333
Ooops. :D
I quoted the wrong post, yours instead of H♥'s.

That's from windows 7's firewall or some security programs afaik. I got that on some apps too

opa22/05/2010 20:41

brendo, that shield means that you have to give administrator's permission for the application to run ;)

H♥26/05/2010 04:23

Hehe ;*

akkord mapper02/06/2010 02:07

http://i48.tinypic.com/30aum4k.jpg

Page 49 of 70

Please log in to post replies.