kz_kzsca_pyramid

25/06/2007 18:40
Page 1 of 2
XaSer mapper Tournament #225/06/2007 18:40

Some pictures off a map I am currently working on. Coming soon!

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8390/testmap2004vw2.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8027/testmap20041xw7.jpg

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=testmap20042my7.jpg

smallmuck25/06/2007 18:42

Looks great ! I like it :D

DHT- Tournament #125/06/2007 18:43

Looks great and sexy. Creative, too! PM FOR BETA TESTING!!!!!!!!!

sbzvln Tournament #225/06/2007 18:52

lovely

liKo mapper25/06/2007 19:05

hmm nice looking start of map and .. other seems great too

gj!

AverageFreak25/06/2007 19:22

good job on the map, nice idea, nice textures, but the 3rd pic looks like it is a museum or something, not an ancient pyramid



[ Edited 06/25/07 - 19:22:18 ]

XaSer mapper Tournament #225/06/2007 21:05

I have actually been in the pyramids in Egypt, they had much stuff there, but I agree in what you say :P but hmmm. Maybe I change :P

rinkon mapper25/06/2007 21:39(edited 26/07/2015 10:13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

s0liD mapper25/06/2007 21:47

it looks good man take advice :)

XaSer mapper Tournament #225/06/2007 21:55

I removed the sign making the one part look like a museum.

rinkon: Go to egypt, they have made electhric lights there now ;)
[ Edited 06/25/07 - 21:55:27 ]

rinkon mapper25/06/2007 22:33(edited 26/07/2015 10:13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Volsfootball25/06/2007 23:17

lol, looks great :D I like the textures

XaSer mapper Tournament #226/06/2007 19:57

Some new pictures:

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/6982/kzpyramdi0000av1.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5874/kzpyramdi0004sr3.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kzpyramdi0005lz8.jpg

ajR`26/06/2007 20:20

Looks really nice. :)
[ Edited 06/26/07 - 20:20:20 ]

s0liD mapper26/06/2007 20:29

oh yeah man i really like it.. i dont see anything what is wrong .. so GJ :)

Murvelman27/06/2007 21:38

Looks great, a refreshingly new touch to an old theme ;)

rhYno28/06/2007 02:28

:o i rkn img 2 looks awesome :D

JAy28/06/2007 03:21

yea, it really looks good

FLR28/06/2007 03:28

looks nice, hope its good to play though.

w1ldb0y28/06/2007 18:26

Good Idea, when do you think the map is ready for upload?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.