de_aztec Jump Possible ????

Started by SiMen.wY
25/06/2007 23:58
Page 2 of 2
rinkon mapper27/06/2007 03:01(edited 26/07/2015 10:10)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Thedy27/06/2007 04:42

no forgive you to me, i just have an a extremetly bad day.
and you are right, but i never feel more than anybody and in this case, i just tell to that guy that i want to mean another thing, frecuently i made that. maybe i have to be more concrete when i talk, dunno.
anyways, sry for the other post dude

Volsfootball27/06/2007 05:47

wtf Thedy, I didn't know about XJ for a long time after I started kz'ing... so shut up about "being in this community longer and not knowing about the GOOD OLD DAYS." You would think playing this game for over 2 years would give you some fucking credit. I guess not.

Thedy27/06/2007 06:40

what part of "IM NOT TRYING TO BE MORE THAN OTHER SAYING THAT IM OLDER" do you not understand? i just said you that cos you tell "hoo the oldschool time were good, not now" or some shit like that =S... and you said me that to me, and i said you that im older in this comunity than you, and i know more than you what were the oldschool times (cos you try to say that i dont know were those times weres)...






my englis get worst and worst day by day but i dont care any shit, so dont crictiize'em, thx
[ Edited 06/27/07 - 06:43:46 ]

Volsfootball27/06/2007 07:19

I hate to do this over the forums, but how do you know that your more oldschool than me, do you know exactly when i started playing...I played for a few weeks at the very beginning with a different nick but i was terrible so i quit, and then i started playing again... I never EVER said to you that you dont know anything about the old times...did I? Shit bro...

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.