kz_ep_gigablock_b01

Started by Trev
26/06/2007 11:55
Page 1 of 1
Trev26/06/2007 11:55

Hi
I have question. In this map is sc ... ndR doing this in world record..
I want try to do this..i died, always, ndR doing it with jumpbug
My question is:
Where i must jump to be 100hp?

Sorry for my english =(
[ Edited ]

sbzvln Tournament #226/06/2007 12:34

It doesnt matter where you jump, read the jump bug guide ;) it's hard to do and u need luck :)

akM28/06/2007 11:18

word sbz

Murvelman28/06/2007 13:23

I just can't get it, the stop-eb is easier.

iv4n29/06/2007 21:24

Trev, few mili seconds before landing release duck and jump and wont die=jump bug. The longer u fall, your speed rises, so its harder to do Jump bug on long distances, stop edgebug is than better..
watch guides too :)

Trev29/06/2007 22:35

Trev, few mili seconds before landing release duck and jump and wont die=jump bug. The longer u fall, your speed rises, so its harder to do Jump bug on long distances, stop edgebug is than better..
watch guides too :)

iv4n

I know what is Jump Bug, i saw guide. But i cant do it.. Always die ... Its hard... But thx for help

NumB30/06/2007 00:42

I fink this map shold have 3 records: 1 jb, 2 edgebug, 3 normal way.

puppetz mapper30/06/2007 01:09

Jump bug or edgebug would give the same time, and almost the same demo. But edgebug + stop is coolest :D

fuzzerd30/06/2007 02:17

I can't do a jumpbug or a stop-edgebug so I'm screwed at that shortcut.

¤ syKotic ¤01/07/2007 00:36

done 2:53 so far.. :( <3 jumpbug!
(btw, proof is on the KZMonkeys server, check /pro15 :) )

edit: wtf is a stop-edgebug... demo's? guides? or a 'good' explination? (curious to see if its easyer then the jumpbug, cause i do the jb every 5-10 trys on gigablock)
[ Edited 07/01/07 - 00:37:19 ]

Mehz01/07/2007 10:34

i think that was what k3G did in his gigablock demo

t0bbe9101/07/2007 13:02

Syko if you can manage to do the jumpbug every 10th try and your best time is 2:53, then you are a really bad jumper...

Murvelman01/07/2007 13:48


edit: wtf is a stop-edgebug... demo's? guides? or a 'good' explination? (curious to see if its easyer then the jumpbug, cause i do the jb every 5-10 trys on gigablock)

Syko

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?60.26072
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?20.30010

¤ syKotic ¤01/07/2007 20:11

Syko if you can manage to do the jumpbug every 10th try and your best time is 2:53, then you are a really bad jumper...

t0bbe91


yes indeed, i am a bad jumper... considering i leave out about 90% of the bhops.. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.