CS 1.5 player models?

Started by puppetz mapper
26/06/2007 13:10
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper26/06/2007 13:10

Yo, I've seen these models in so many movies, and I really don't know how to get 'em..
I've got 1.5 and the models in some folders there, but the player models in 1.6 is called some different names. I have asked about this before in chatbox, but didn't really get a good answer.
These are the player models names for 1.5:

arctic
gign
gsg9
guerilla
leet
sas
terror
turban
vip

...and the model names for 1.6 I am not so sure about. Could you please tell me in which folders I should replace the models? Like "gign = vip1-bender" (just an example)

- PuppetZ^

rinkon mapper26/06/2007 14:25(edited 26/07/2015 10:12)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

puppetz mapper26/06/2007 16:35

Nevermind, it works now. :)
[ Edited 06/26/07 - 16:41:49 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.