Models.
Hmm, I'm trying to find out how to make a ship like this one. Troy
I'm not too sure if I'm supposed to make them models or etc...
I'm also looking for a model for the Apollo god. So what i'm getting to is, do yall have any good sites for models?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
Ya, merely for decoration, just no idea where to find the models :S
If it is decoration yes use a model. But another way which is much easier and CAN have the exact same affect as a model is to just make a single brush textured with the boat. This technique was used on de_plaka and im sure many others. de_plaka pulled this off perfect with tree brushes which look 3d from a distance but if you clip yourself to it you see its just a single brush textred with a tree.
Trees on the middle right.
http://www.cstrike-planet.com/maps?pic=4611
Looks 3d almost like a model but its a single brush
might work for what youre trying to achieve. just an idea.
well, this is what i have in brushes, i think it looks crap but meh...Click
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
looks good
LOL DRIVEABLE BOOTS WOULD B COOL!
LOL i dont think hi will make it :D
BTW idea is nice :up:
[ Edited 07/09/07 - 09:58:12 ]
ye drivable will be nice but looks like a low fps map :/
Please log in to post replies.