Greatest trickjump of all time?

Started by Bibo
28/06/2007 08:41
Page 1 of 2
Bibo28/06/2007 08:41

whats, in your opinion, the greatest trickjumps of all time? depends on what you like, hard, cool lookin, cool map.. old, new, easy, hard, already done, never been done but possible, whatever you like.. make a top3 :D!
[ Edited ]

cojack28/06/2007 10:49

never been done but possible, on kz_kzdk_oldtemple jump from one floor to next floor.
never been done but posible, without checkpoints done kz_kzdk_junglezone2,
third... hmm done kz_megabhop, but for me to hard at now :D
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 10:50:06 ]

.doer!28/06/2007 12:27

do you mean a singel jump or some bhop combos like brian did ?

1. cs_italy window2crate (t-spawn) with famas
1. trickjump on cg_industry which was in scooters vid
3. SC at industry (tower2roof) and the other one
4. SC on kz_ea_parblock
5. de_nuke rock2rock
6. SC on kz_ea_canals
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 20:51:10 ]

rhYno28/06/2007 12:48

1. italy: box 2 windowsill at ct spawn :D
2. t3d jump on ferno with famas (trying to do it now)
3. t3d jump on nuke - also trying 2 do now :D
__

Whats urs bibo
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 12:48:29 ]

Murvelman28/06/2007 13:22

The one and only roof to rock @ nuke, or maybe the cw-box on d2.

puppetz mapper28/06/2007 15:19

1 - <3
2 - If you do this
after it's even better!
3 - And a classic :)

Nice thread, btw.

EDIT: Maybe the second jump @ nr. 2 above is possible, I don't know, I've been close.
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 15:24:12 ]

soul v2.0 mapper28/06/2007 16:50

2 is possible and old for me :) done it before like 6 months ago :) found by a jumper whom I shall not name!

DHT- Tournament #128/06/2007 18:17

upload demo soul..

sbzvln Tournament #228/06/2007 18:17

yea pup its possible saw someone did it with hop ;D
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 18:18:18 ]

puppetz mapper28/06/2007 18:23

I was thinking about LJ.. Did you make it with bhop soul?

soul v2.0 mapper28/06/2007 18:37

Yeah with bhop -_-

Takes about 10 mins to do

ScooteR28/06/2007 18:40

puppetz , done 3 with awp :D
i can't think of a top cuz there are many trickjumps , but i like mostly the classic ones too (nuke rock , inferno crate , cbble crate etc) , but with awp and normal ljs or bhop (cj sux)

puppetz mapper28/06/2007 18:57

Who said that a great trickjump has to be uberhard ScooteR? :/
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 18:58:06 ]

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/06/2007 19:49

I love bhop trickjumps :>

ScooteR28/06/2007 20:11

Who said that a great trickjump has to be uberhard ScooteR? :/

PuppetZ^

Im sayin it cuz thats my opinion :/

DHT- Tournament #128/06/2007 21:54

ScooteR upload demo -> jump 3 with awp

ScooteR28/06/2007 22:19

As I said before i don't need you to believe me but I'll upload it anyway

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yk0qjl

DHT- Tournament #129/06/2007 00:53

I've to say gj, but your "rap-freestyle" was pathetic ^^ Why I wanted you to upload demo is because you lie too much. We're still waiting for cbblebhop btw, and I'm still waiting for you to do all my bhops in the digital rabbit in 10 mins as you said you could. :) So GoGo. I was allowed to spec, too. PM @ iRC! Btw you upped a old demo from january, you said you were inactive back then. Why can't you upload this cbblebhop from 06 then, too -.- ?


EDIT: @soul: I love you :D


[ Edited 06/29/07 - 01:03:38 ]

soul v2.0 mapper29/06/2007 01:01

Your bhop combos are sooooo easyyyyyyy DHT- !

ScooteR's the real Dr Dre? WOW, I'M MEETING SOMEONE FAMOUS!!

Here's my "freestyle";
yo bitch
im chillin' in ma crib
wiv ma home boi Gs
stayin' in tha game
YO

holla !

ajR`29/06/2007 01:25

Calm down ladies. HEHEHE. :]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.