need some help about a lj!

Started by dea7hr0w
28/06/2007 13:16
Page 1 of 1
dea7hr0w28/06/2007 13:16

pls help me with this lj
1. Did i really jumped it (i used .tp and watched it on slow motion and can't tell pls help me with this dilema)
2. I didn't show the sign of 250 (can it beshown somehow?) (if i really jumped it)

here is the link - http://www.sendspace.com/file/odlf27 :mad:

i think i didn't
[ Edited ]

puppetz mapper28/06/2007 15:13

1. I think you did. You landed on the very edge, and fell off quickly after. Sometimes if you duck too late, that happens.
2. I don't think so. If you are thinking about submitting it to the LJ thread, I don't think it's gonna be accepted.

dea7hr0w28/06/2007 15:51

do u belive that its 250 ?
where can i contact an admin who can tell me if i really jumped it (exept mirc) in #xtreme-jumps i'm alone :(


[ Edited 06/28/07 - 15:56:04 ]

dea7hr0w28/06/2007 15:51

do u belive that its 250 ?
sry problems with my internet :(
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 15:52:17 ]

puppetz mapper28/06/2007 16:01

Ye, I do.

dea7hr0w28/06/2007 16:54

i think somewear arrownd the last try i show a piece of the sign "250" (hope its enough)
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 16:57:34 ]

sbzvln Tournament #228/06/2007 17:11

looked more like u doubleducked on it but dunno

dea7hr0w28/06/2007 17:41

i didn't doubleduckd as far as i know :D

sbzvln Tournament #228/06/2007 18:14

ok then u probably did it

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/06/2007 20:00

Just send it.

dea7hr0w28/06/2007 21:47

send 2 thelj thread? if it isn't what will hapen will i get banned? :confused:
[ Edited 06/28/07 - 21:48:20 ]

sbzvln Tournament #228/06/2007 21:53

lol no :C

dea7hr0w28/06/2007 23:08

ok i'll try wish me luck :D

boom.dll28/06/2007 23:37

good luck :D (i also think u did it ;) so GJ :P )

insen mapper29/06/2007 00:08

u didnt do it
its really easy to see :/

ANtye29/06/2007 00:20

omg, I can see it w/o my eyes Oo
slide on the flor then duck on block.

dea7hr0w29/06/2007 12:10

the admins will say :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.