kz_real_adventure_b01 NEW SC!

Started by elITe^
30/06/2007 05:23
Page 1 of 1
elITe^30/06/2007 05:23

I found this 5 min ago playing in da PhooGi server: http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2476/kzrealadventureb01cjscog9.jpg

I measured it in my listen server and it said ~ 259/260. You know what that means... BIBO GET YOUR ASS HERE <3 AND PWN IT! ;P

I know it's possible and since it's in the begining of the map it's worth a shot :) Go nutZ CJ pr0's :D

trb30/06/2007 05:31

nice found :)

herlotz30/06/2007 05:57

go Bibo!! lol :D

Bibo30/06/2007 06:07

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vnv2v5

im not even gonna try in a run, i cant kz, and when i measured i got 275ish with 15 height difference
[ Edited 06/30/07 - 06:58:24 ]

herlotz30/06/2007 06:36

WTF HAHAHaHAHHA Bibo.. :S owneage?

elITe^30/06/2007 07:57

You should not measure it against the wall cause you're jumping point will not be exactly against the wall.. dunno how 2 explain it rly.. hope you understand what i meant

gj btw, knew it was possible :)

sbzvln Tournament #230/06/2007 09:11

bra

Amazoneca30/06/2007 09:54

machine

Aly00730/06/2007 12:22

damn Bibo...259 for u it's ez :-< wtf :/
Lj Machine

CelebratioN30/06/2007 12:46

you mean CJ machine gj BIBO

puppetz mapper30/06/2007 13:06

He's also good at longjumps, bhoplongjumps, and they are all in the category "longjumps", so ye, he's a LJ machine. Amazing stuff Bibo.

NaRCoTiQ01/07/2007 09:39

damn you're good Bibo

kzno`Psycho03/07/2007 23:06

Nice found m8 <3 But VertikO did it first public on (KZM I think) no demo since public but I saw him :P cj ofc
[ Edited 07/03/07 - 23:09:38 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.