New(?) Jump @ cs_italy

Started by Dujes
01/07/2007 23:51
Page 1 of 1
Dujes01/07/2007 23:51

Yo! :)

I found this one, post ur demos about this jump. Let's see who's gotta do it :P

Here u go:

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=csitaly0000rg1.png

HF <8 :))

puppetz mapper02/07/2007 00:07

Nice jump Dujes, though I knew about it. But GJ for finding it!

Demo

I hope the way I did it is allowed? If you jump off the place you drawed it, it's impossible.

rhYno02/07/2007 00:29

very old - i was looking at my demos and i found it the other day - gj finding it urself

tjubby02/07/2007 00:32

its very old dujes it was in xecor's movie 3 years ago :P

Dujes02/07/2007 10:48

ok ok :P

pRopaaNS mapper02/07/2007 10:58

This jump is seen in one very old movie!

ajR`02/07/2007 11:03

This jump is seen in one very old movie!

pRopaaNS


I'm pretty sure tjubby said that same thing... :confused: :!

.doer!02/07/2007 12:26

really old
was posted a long time ago

DRUNKEN MASTER02/07/2007 13:06

really old
was posted a long time ago

-AlpaGun-

-AlpaGun- 06/18/07 - 10:20:14 ( 14 days ago )
buhaha

Mehz02/07/2007 13:18

Originally posted by -AlpaGun-
really old
was posted a long time ago

DRUNKEN MASTER

-AlpaGun- 06/18/07 - 10:20:14 ( 14 days ago )
buhaha


lmfao

maetz02/07/2007 13:26

or0fl

stask0 Tournament #202/07/2007 14:39

old i think it was in scooter's movie :> dunno

.doer!02/07/2007 14:50

lol it doesnt matter how long im registered
you can check the forum as a guest so stfu -.-

sbzvln Tournament #202/07/2007 14:55

old

CranzY02/07/2007 18:15

I don't cares cuz it's old ! Dujes hahhaHA gj mAn :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.