need help ;]

Started by sylar
02/07/2007 18:33
Page 1 of 2
sylar02/07/2007 18:33

i can't jump 246 its impossible, please watch my demo, and help me any1 :) i can't make good strafes its because of them i can't jump longer ? or its my prestrafe ? :( (sorry for my bad english ) http://filebeam.com/adc8a7e44207ce8e93112b6283519915

st0ka02/07/2007 18:39

you did 244 with 5 strafes which is enough to jump 246 or 247 you just have to do them with good timing and make 'em wider and smoother. just practice :)
[ Edited 07/02/07 - 18:48:22 ]

sylar02/07/2007 18:47

thanks, im trying, i think because of my mouse (sux).. and i wanna ask groundspeed its prestrafe?

Tafatt02/07/2007 18:56

groundspeed is the same as prestrafe. To get better you need to move your mouse faster between the strafes. Otherwise it looks good. Just practice and you'll get alot better.
[ Edited 07/02/07 - 19:01:00 ]

sylar02/07/2007 19:02

o nice, progress just now did 245 ;]

SUBLIME02/07/2007 19:38

i did 248 with 5 strafes. just keep practicing.

sylar02/07/2007 20:02

sometimes i can make 320 + ground speed ;]

puppetz mapper02/07/2007 20:05

I did 252 with 5 strafes oO

st0ka02/07/2007 20:23

PuppetZ^ you've got nice strafes. i've watched your 252 and some trick jumps done by you and afterwards tried such strafes but without success :P my strafes are ugly :/

Dogos^02/07/2007 20:59

i did 249 with 4 strafes -.- so with a good pre strafe and 5 coordinated strafes i'm sure you can get to 250 and more

btw, <3 heroes !!

puppetz mapper02/07/2007 21:08

Wow, thanks for the compliment st0kata :o Can I have a LJ or hard trickjump demo from you? Maybe I can give you some tips. (I am not saying I'm the master of good strafes or anything, I think mine looks a bit weird. :/)

st0ka02/07/2007 22:33

well dunno which trickjumps are considered as "hard" cuz i'm not a good jumper but i've recorded 4 that i've seen in some movies or known them from the forum: for PuppetZ :)
OT:nice sylar :) and don't believe that longjump_info plugin it sometimes lies :P

sylar02/07/2007 22:44

ok thx all ;]] i can't make good strafes, 4 possible 5 impossible i can't make 5 good strafes in time ...

sylar02/07/2007 22:44

ok thx all ;]] i can't make good strafes, 4 possible 5 impossible i can't make 5 good strafes in time ...

ANtye03/07/2007 00:43

Why are u all asking so dumb quastions? If u know The anwser is training? I just dont get it.

puppetz mapper03/07/2007 00:56

It actually worked for him, and also for another dude who went from 243 to 248 by asking in these forums (!), so just training is a stupid thing. If you train something you do wrong for example.

ANtye03/07/2007 01:04

I really dont know what people could do wrong after they watched video guides.

puppetz mapper03/07/2007 01:18

Many things.. People are not robots..

sylar03/07/2007 01:20

people i have one question, u long jumps make with space? and bhop with mouse wheel ? or long jumps also with mouse wheel, i just need some information from high skilled people that's al,l its really help sometimes )
[ Edited 07/03/07 - 01:21:39 ]

ajR`03/07/2007 01:34

What you jump with is up to you...

Some people jump with space, then bhop with mousewheel. (Micron for example)

I think its easier to jump & bhop with mousewheel though. :P
[ Edited 07/03/07 - 01:35:01 ]

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.