kzus_troy

Started by Volsfootball
02/07/2007 22:37
Page 1 of 2
Volsfootball02/07/2007 22:37

Yo it's me again!

Map title: _kzus_troy
Description: Climb through the city of Troy.
Climb time: Don't know atm, maybe around 5 -6 minutes
Screenshots:

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th

This isn't the final version, moment if you like. If you don't like it, i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you then...I have lots of sound and models in this map so it won't be boring. Have fun!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #202/07/2007 23:14

Looks fancy but try to scale some textures.

Mehz02/07/2007 23:34

what he said^

stinnZ mapper02/07/2007 23:39

what they said

but what about put the troyan horse somwhere in the map.

Volsfootball03/07/2007 00:15

Its not the final version...i haven't yet made it yet,

s0liD mapper03/07/2007 08:12

ill tell u whats wrong.. I KNOW ITS NOT FINAL..

The lighting sux atm..
Outside area is too empty..
The layout of the city is pretty bad..
Overal layout is bad..
Strech the textures so it doesnt look too repeative..
The texturing inside is pretty bad imo..
Architecture is bad too.. the buildings dont look special theyre just shaped brushes
--------------------------------------------
But i like the idea of making such a historical map.. its really cool.. but nobody seems to complain about the people that were killed here and lost theyre home..

I remember pf0lzor tried to make a map about some nazi camp.. and everybody was fucking againts it..

But nobody complains here so.. i think its cool..

Dont let my comment stop u volsfootball.. its just my opinion.. u dont have to follow it ..

Freedom of speach =)))))))
[ Edited 07/03/07 - 08:13:25 ]

colix mapper03/07/2007 10:55

i think is very nice, but ye a trojan horse is great idea, gj

amiGGo03/07/2007 12:05

very nice idea :) and i am from greece xD

sbzvln Tournament #203/07/2007 17:03

n1

drewbie mapper04/07/2007 13:38

i like it =D

Dujes04/07/2007 23:30

Looks nice! Go on with that map.

Will be nice to test -.- (record) :--D

Volsfootball05/07/2007 22:27

I'm probably going to delete this map...I can't take it anymore. I'm getting entity errors that make no sense like having entities outside of world...and these entities don't even exist.

I'm so fucking pissed of at myself. I accidently reformatted my C drive instead of my D drive and so all my maps are gone including this one :(
[ Edited 07/08/07 - 20:59:48 ]

stinnZ mapper06/07/2007 14:31

:(

z1009/07/2007 18:14

looks nice! gj

reinis610/07/2007 08:32

I like it. and looks ok for me, But i thing i will have 60-70FPS at it :(

Volsfootball11/07/2007 07:54

omg, read my posts... I accidently deleted it. :( :(

colix mapper11/07/2007 08:42

lol :((((( sure?

DaMp mapper11/07/2007 11:50

i think this needs more details ..

reinis611/07/2007 14:49

omg, read my posts... I accidently deleted it. :( :(

Volsfootball


Dam wtf? Then make New one even better than old one. ! :!

Volsfootball12/07/2007 03:43

Ya make a new one...easy for you to say

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.