[Req] Prokreedz update

Started by Lap1n0u
03/07/2007 16:09
Page 1 of 1
Lap1n0u03/07/2007 16:09

I would like only one time per climber in the top10 (top15) but I don't know how to do it !

So I ask you if someone can do it for me... please :(


:(

NumB04/07/2007 01:09

I fink prokreedz needs to create there *.inc file just like in kz_plugin v0.8, so players cold use the givven information to creat there owne plugins. =)

PrEn1uMz04/07/2007 02:00

and i think ur message will not help lap1nou :D
so Lap1n0u, send me ur prokreedz plugin on kzfr and I'll make u the same i've made for slide server.
but i'll not do it now, because i've other plugin to script before :)

SchlumPF04/07/2007 20:49

sry im too lazy to find and post the löink but regalis made me such a top10... he posted it anywhere in the amxmodx forums. maybe ill post it 2morrow

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.