New Contest

Started by .doer!
03/07/2007 19:18
Page 1 of 1
.doer!03/07/2007 19:18

I found a new way to do a trickjump on kz_longjumps

This one
"Run over one of the edges from the lj block and you´ll get uber speed. Then try to strafe on the "inclined even" up to the thing i painted in the picture."

settings: edgefriction xx and standart settings
use for xx what do you want e.g "-55" and do it like the pic above shows you.
Show me your best slowest edgefriction demo ^^
Here is my demo with Edgefriction -55




[ Edited ]

puppetz mapper03/07/2007 20:27

I'm sorry but this seems a bit stupid xD

sbzvln Tournament #203/07/2007 20:41

yae :P

.doer!03/07/2007 21:03

I'm sorry but this seems a bit stupid xD

PuppetZ^


your opinion but there are some more stupid things like this
and i think its funny

Thedy04/07/2007 03:35

maybe tricks whit 2 persons in longjumps would be fine

stinnZ mapper04/07/2007 03:52

I did 249 hj with famas dropping down from the light with edgefridgion set to normal :), but I don't understand what you are doing :/
[ Edited 07/04/07 - 03:56:37 ]

Mehz04/07/2007 10:40

I'm sorry but this seems a bit stupid xD

PuppetZ^

.doer!04/07/2007 12:42

stinnz watch my demo and you´ll understand it
@mehz like it or like it not

JAy04/07/2007 18:11

no likes it because noone understands you.....

.doer!04/07/2007 18:58

1. watch the screen
2. start cs, open cs and start kz_longjumps
3. go to the HighJump room (doesnt matter which one)
4. open console and type edgefriction -55
5. watch the picture again
6. then "walk" over the edge of your HJ Block and do it like the pic shows you

so hard to unterstand ??

JAy04/07/2007 19:18

nvm, i get it, i just now agree witgh everone else, very dumb...
[ Edited 07/04/07 - 19:19:58 ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.