kz_owensvalley sc's

Started by ajR`
04/07/2007 01:36
Page 1 of 2
ajR`04/07/2007 01:36

Might be faster, not sure yet (Near start)...
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/owenvalley.jpg

Get on sign, then lj onto invis wall, near the front...
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/owenvalley2.jpg

Obvious, but hey it saves time! :P
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/owenvalley3.jpg

Just run along the side after the brige, and jump off wall...
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/_MaDSkiLLz_/CS/owenvalley4.jpg

Post other sc's you find! :)
[ Edited ]

Murvelman04/07/2007 01:38

GJ, found the last one too :D

SiMen.wY04/07/2007 01:41

Nice

Dujes04/07/2007 23:27

gj aL !

Volsfootball04/07/2007 23:29

aL- likes to find scs because he doesn't jump the maps :D

ajR`04/07/2007 23:34

Because I get really bad FPS and my computer skips. :( Don't pick on me! :(

DHT- Tournament #105/07/2007 00:28

GJ aL- but I already knew about them because I specced zhady :D

sbzvln Tournament #205/07/2007 06:52

braa dht!

ajR`05/07/2007 07:07

LIAR, I FOUND THEM!

Volsfootball05/07/2007 07:11

GJ aL- but I already knew about them because I specced zhady :D

DHT-


KING OF SPEC!! DHT- you are too great for me!

Aly00705/07/2007 11:31

gj aL-
nice sc's :D

zhady Tournament #205/07/2007 13:12

GJ aL- but I already knew about them because I specced zhady :D

DHT-


I picked them up from this thread :D

ajR`05/07/2007 21:41

HEHEHE. <3

SSJGoku06/07/2007 17:53

i just dont get the sc with invisible wall, wtf how can u do it :O

NaRCoTiQ06/07/2007 20:24

nice aL- ... gj :)

Murvelman06/07/2007 21:09

i just dont get the sc with invisible wall, wtf how can u do it :O

SSJGoku

Just jump up on it, try to jump kinda close to the edge of the cliff.

SUBLIME06/07/2007 21:29

i'm the king of spec, not DHT! ask fuzzerd :D

z1007/07/2007 22:47

gj

zhady Tournament #208/07/2007 01:43

http://www.speedyshare.com/542423856.html

hf !

puppetz mapper08/07/2007 15:24

Ye zhady, found that too, but I coulden't make it, though I was very close. It's really a tricky one.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.