Creating A Timer
How do I fully create a timer for my map etc... Can someone please explain it in steps and detail I would greatly appreciate it please :D.
well you could build one from scratch... or you could copy-paste from the timecounter rmf file. if you want i can upload it :)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?81.45585
^-- that thread has many downloads for it.
[ Edited 07/04/07 - 06:50:40 ]
hey thx but I kinda wanna build one from scratch.. like one thats like snow or something you know?
you can modify the timer once you donload the rmf from that link
timer build from scratch aren't taken because of timerbugs and more!
alright thx i guess il just d/l that temple 1 that clair posted and just modify how it looks thx
hey by the way where do i put this file so i can add it to my existing map?
POST ABOVE= nvm i found out what to do the timer is in my map :D
You could edit the posts above, you know...
yeah modify it rather then dubble post =)
Please log in to post replies.