kz_kzdk_delianshop timer

Started by ichirou
05/07/2007 04:23
Page 1 of 1
ichirou05/07/2007 04:23(edited 18/09/2010 23:39)

Anyone other than me that has got timer bug on this map?
I've played it 3 times now and I've got timerbugs the last 2...

The bug is that not all numbers are shown at the end-timer. Nothing is shown before I press the end-button and after only 1 number shows.

This might be something that only happends to me. If that's the case; does anyone know what causes it?

I'll update with a screenshot if I get it again... (vista is so gay that printscreen doesn't always work ;S)

update: Image
[ Edited ]

Bibo05/07/2007 05:50

00 02, submit that as a wr :D

trb05/07/2007 07:26

dunno if I have the bug too.
But after release many talked about that so i think u are not alone ;(

sbzvln Tournament #205/07/2007 08:05

You're not the only one, dht complained about it too :D nice time btw

s0liD mapper05/07/2007 08:28

maybe its because u press the timer in the same time u trigger the healt charger.. try to press the timer and then complete youre way..

Z0ck3rOO705/07/2007 13:36

i also get the bug, it happened every second run, so u can do a run, restart, press the start timer, restart again, and do a run, it works for me :)

DRUNKEN MASTER05/07/2007 14:19

same here
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=buwhamz1.jpg

Jurpo05/07/2007 15:02

I have never had a timerbug in delianshop :/

DHT- Tournament #105/07/2007 15:11

Yes, always timerbug for me -.-

ichirou05/07/2007 16:20

maybe its because u press the timer in the same time u trigger the healt charger.. try to press the timer and then complete youre way..

s0liD

I actually thought of that and it doesn't seem to make any difference ;/

TinTin08/07/2007 09:06

i had to restart server every screw up i had. i got so mad. but w/e..

reinis608/07/2007 10:15

Hm when i played it i had no timer bug :!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.