Uber hard mario game xD
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1756138
'i lolled
sry if its old
Its his comments thats funny xD
[ Edited ]
hahahahaha at the beginning, WTF theres no floor? HAHA nice1 XD
damn so funny: yes i got bigger do some pushups niceee XD
[ Edited 07/09/07 - 02:15:34 ]
yea thats hilarious xD
Old, but gold :p
24 mins of laugh
Top moments:
00:53 - yes YES Fuck the little hole....
03:56 - ogooOOGADAGOHEDAGADAGO
05:35 - What? Who did this? Fuck! aaaagh!
05:48 - Over hore, over, and - look at me - oop
07:04 - HAAGH - Leap of faith, leap of FUCK!
12:40 - Aaapdgdhhd... come on mario, it doesnt work this way...
14:38 - this is FUCKING that is BULLSHIT
16:40 - Here we go... here we die. dudu dun dudun.
17:55 - Why the fuck are you eating the ceiling for you dumbshit?
19:17 - Mario you give me that look like What the fuck man I dunno. Well you fucking know better than tha-Fuck you.
20:15 - *screams*
20:30 - No, fuck you man, fuck you.
21:14 - Ye its still there, still there mario... just thought you wanted to check on it?
22:10 - nop nop nop nop NOP NOP NOP
22:50 - Hoho lalalla - AIAAIIAIAAIIIIIIIIIIIII
23:23 - FUCK FUUUUUUCK FU - I am done. I am done. Im going to put ths down and... I dont want to do this anymore.
[ Edited 07/09/07 - 09:36:45 ]
Funny shit :D
Old, but gold :p
24 mins of laugh
Top moments:
00:53 - yes YES Fuck the little hole....
03:56 - ogooOOGADAGOHEDAGADAGO
05:35 - What? Who did this? Fuck! aaaagh!
05:48 - Over hore, over, and - look at me - oop
07:04 - HAAGH - Leap of faith, leap of FUCK!
12:40 - Aaapdgdhhd... come on mario, it doesnt work this way...
14:38 - this is FUCKING that is BULLSHIT
16:40 - Here we go... here we die. dudu dun dudun.
17:55 - Why the fuck are you eating the ceiling for you dumbshit?
19:17 - Mario you give me that look like What the fuck man I dunno. Well you fucking know better than tha-Fuck you.
20:15 - *screams*
20:30 - No, fuck you man, fuck you.
21:14 - Ye its still there, still there mario... just thought you wanted to check on it?
22:10 - nop nop nop nop NOP NOP NOP
22:50 - Hoho lalalla - AIAAIIAIAAIIIIIIIIIIIII
23:23 - FUCK FUUUUUUCK FU - I am done. I am done. Im going to put ths down and... I dont want to do this anymore.
stoned, but hell ye, it's hilarious :D
old, but so funny :D
"this is worst than reading youtube comments" :D lawl
lol
17:54 - ah.. WHAT?! WHAT?! Goobers kil... WHAT?! fuck...
^^ <3
Goombas :p
hehh i posted this to the chatbox about a month ago but gj :D
" goomba, fuck you ! "
btw, if someone has a link to the game or sth, plz give me a link at irc, ( or here but this site is NOT warez so ... :D )
[ Edited 07/09/07 - 21:54:48 ]
http://vbox7.com/play:39b8bba2
ahahhahaha owned :D
http://vbox7.com/play:39b8bba2
ahahhahaha owned :D
thats old but hilarious xD
god stop posting these goddamn fakes, that kid made many videos "playing" different persons... this is just acted
but still nice
Yes, this is actually some chinese video. You can see it on google, its explained there, the guy actually only added funny comments.
And colix, I have the game, but i cant find a suitable NES emulator.
Ill msg you when I find one :)
[ Edited 07/10/07 - 07:53:40 ]
Please log in to post replies.