Simen KZ Promotional Film 2007

Started by jsq2627
09/07/2007 02:35
Page 3 of 4
Volsfootball11/07/2007 07:48

I have to agree with everyone, and benne, all i see in your post was negative...I think this is the best movie IVE EVER SEEN

rn11/07/2007 10:27

editing,intro,special effects 10/10.
jumps 6/10 only. old jumps, but the bhop scenes were nice :)

SigMa11/07/2007 10:59

yeah,

nice effects and editing. intro is amazing.

but there bhopscenes are amazing. (the combined parts i mean)

rinkon mapper11/07/2007 11:49(edited 26/07/2015 10:00)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

R@Y11/07/2007 12:51

ha~!
do u know there have 2 girls in the movie :D

103011/07/2007 13:17

thank u guys like our jumps movie
we are keep doing,do better day by day

ichirou11/07/2007 14:12

Nice movie!

Good job simen crew :)

reinis611/07/2007 14:41

http://files.filefront.com/Simen+KZ+Promotional+Film7rar/;8007769;;/fileinfo.html

USA mirror, no registering.

Fatalis


Reupload it . when i downloaded it . There was dameged files and couldn't wach it. and in a 2st try the same :down:

ichirou11/07/2007 15:43

It worked fine for me reinis6, I downloaded it a few hours ago

reinis611/07/2007 19:17

It worked fine for me reinis6, I downloaded it a few hours ago

ichirou


dam you lucky downloaded it last night . and today at morning and it didnt work :confused:

heiss12/07/2007 00:07

editing nice .. but jumps only 4/10

Aly00712/07/2007 00:58

very nice movie
probably the best movie @ kz i ever seen but jumps are old and ez :(

KNiFEAR12/07/2007 05:43

I'm downloading it now, hope I like it =)

k3G12/07/2007 06:59

jumps from 007 and wY is really good,but .........

colix mapper12/07/2007 09:49

jumps from 007 and wY is really good,but .........

k3G

right, i think the same. but its still a very nice movie :)
the intro is awesome imo so gj ;)

Saimaa12/07/2007 20:57

this movie was made very nicely :)

And siemen jumps and style was n1 to.

AzoniC16/07/2007 12:48

Nice movie, the intro was very good :o. gj

Maya[KzcN]17/07/2007 16:23

<3
:D

sllove mapper17/07/2007 17:18

<3X2 :D
maya MEME~~~

Counter-Strike29/07/2007 21:10

very nice movie

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.