Funny stories from the past
Share the classic moments that have happened to you or someone else in the past that just left you in stitches :D. I have loads, e.g.
When I was 5/6 years old, the class was just sitting there doing some work or listening to the teacher or something, but then some kid came out of the toilet WITH HIS TROUSERS DOWN and asked the teacher to wipe his bottom ahahah xD so fun.
I have many more but I'll post them later when other people post :D
So gogogo!
hahahaa the thing u said dont know why but reminds me of butters from south park :)) he was the perfect guy who could have done this :D
and from me i also have a lot of storyes, once i went outside to slide on ice (it was winter ofc) and as i get out of the house i have some stairs there and i slipped on them and landed on my head with the result of "breaking" it or i dunno how to say...
immediatly i was panicated and started yelling around and turned myself to go back in home, i "jumped" the stairs very fast and slipped again this time i broke my uhmm the thing beetween the eye and the eyebrow (dont know the word in english but u get it)
i got to hospital and the doctors didnt know with what to start :D lol
When i was 5 or 6 years old, i stod on some rocks, about 1 meter tall.. And i tried to fly.. fell right down and got a hole in my chin :D
nose xD?
fischauge, i dunno about you but for sure my nose is not located between my eye and eybrow:D
when I was little (about 5 years) me, a friend and my bro sat on a little roof, then suddenly my retarded brother felt like pushing me alittle..alittle to hard IMO..so i fell from the roof and broke my elbow..and all my friends tryed to tell me funny stuff like "Do you want a cup of coffe" (ye, we actually thought stuffs like that sounded funny when I was young :E)..and btw now when i think about this im gonna upload a pictur of my very retarded looking elbow:D:D:DD
*
http://users.se/solecki/RETARD.jpg
(im gonna get very bullied for this, but, I don't care cause HoHo^ is even more retarded then me!!..and this handicap proboably helped me in some kind of retarded way with making better strafes!):D
[ Edited 07/10/07 - 00:45:09 ]
Looks like a snake xD
OMG KNiFEHAiR! Does it bend normally? :(
When I was 4 or 5, I was running through our house and went to go slide on the floor... my chin scraped against the side of a glass table and sliced open the bottom of it. Was only like 25 stiches though, but its still a scar! :( :P
[ Edited 07/10/07 - 02:10:04 ]
fischauge, i dunno about you but for sure my nose is not located between my eye and eybrow:D
when I was little (about 5 years) me, a friend and my bro sat on a little roof, then suddenly my retarded brother felt like pushing me alittle..alittle to hard IMO..so i fell from the roof and broke my elbow..and all my friends tryed to tell me funny stuff like "Do you want a cup of coffe" (ye, we actually thought stuffs like that sounded funny when I was young :E)..and btw now when i think about this im gonna upload a pictur of my very retarded looking elbow:D:D:DD
*
http://users.se/solecki/RETARD.jpg
(im gonna get very bullied for this, but, I don't care cause HoHo^ is even more retarded then me!!..and this handicap proboably helped me in some kind of retarded way with making better strafes!):D
OMG WTF!
I once farted in my class and blamed it on the girl next to me.
and everyone believed me, cus she always farted.
haha mehz pwnd a girl :D gjgj!:D:DD
i cracked my head once because i didnt realize there was a pipe above my head :S i jumped really hard and banged it out. and when i realized it was bleeding, i accidentally said "MY HAIR IS BLEEDING" yeah i just kinda blurted it out.
i was in the country, and i went out to ride my bike. I found a stretch part of the road, and sped down. I was riding with about 40 kph, when suddenly a small PIG came out of some bushes and I hit it with my bike. That resulted in falling in the river next to the road. Since then I have a huge scar on my left ankle
when I was 12 years old I broke my hand by slamming a door at it :( . I was coming home from school and instead of closing the door from inside I tried to close it from outside while I stood inside :) wierd ah ?
And few days ago when I was working (Subway(restourant)) and suddenly a to guys from my school same age as I walks in the line dressed up like starwars guys :'). I walks to them after I had served the guy in front and say "GoodDay can I help you?" And then they say NO we are just going to the computer store :confused: I thought I would never stop lougting :D
I mean 16 years old guys dressed up as some caracter in starwars is pretty sad :)
[ Edited 07/10/07 - 14:51:28 ]
:))))
once in the school, i think in 1. or 2. class, b4 physical education lesson, in the dressing room when we changed our clothes ( dunno how to say it better :D ) i forgot to get my shorts on, so i went into the p.e. classroom ( dunno the correct word :D ) in underwear :)))) everyone just started to laugh, but i didnt know why, then they said u dont wear shorts, then i scared a lil, and ran back to the dressing-room :))
yay, and about a month ago, in the middle of the lesson, me and 5-6 m8s run out of the sql, cuz near the sql some guys were giving some kinda delicious danone yoghurt and stuff for free, but when we arrived there, they ran out of it, so we went back to the sql, and the teacher DIDNT NOTICED WHEN WE GO OUT AND COME BACK :))))
[ Edited 07/10/07 - 22:10:02 ]
Once we were at the cinema watching Spiderman or something (the first one, so ~3-4 years ago) and there were these annoying slutfaced (:D?) girls behind us on the back row who started throwing popcorn at us. When we retaliated, one of the girls said "is that the best you can do?", then a mate got one of them in the eye with unpopped popcorn, greeting by a "argh" by that same girl I think :D
But that's not the best bit :P. After the movie finished, I still had quite a bit of drink left, so I decided to just throw it behind me :D, but as I threw it, my finger kinda slipped under the lid a little and the drink literally covered this girl's clothes in Fanta :D best thing I ever did!
Best of all, after we got out of the screen room, one of the girls put chewing gum in one of my mate's hair because they thought he threw the drink \o/
My sister broke her arm through me, 10 years ago.
My sister broke her arm through me, 10 years ago.
rofl owned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
nice storys :D
hahaha soul^^
i can't really think of a good story happening to me...
only one...when i was 3-4 years old i walked with my mom down the street, when a crazy neighbours dog behind a gate started barking at us and then suddenly caught my leg balow the gate... my mother couldn't acquit me herself...an other woman had to help...i had to visit the hospital for one months many times the week and got injections into my baby-ass -.-
hm when my sister was like 5-6 years old she made her hair with a combs my mom usualy used. unfortionately it got stuck in her hair. she came up to me crying and begged for help, i couldn't help her. and my parents weren't at home, so i asked her to CUT the comb out. she agreed.
omg my parents were so shocked when they saw my sister... :D they went to a hairdresser and when thy came back i was laughing my ass off for weeks! her hair got cut soooo baldy, it looked horrible! but so goddamn funny! <3
reminds me of when my soccer team went to practice trip to Danmerk. When we whore flying a mate of mine puted a gum into my soda when I was not watching so I drank the gum :) . Ofc I was angry when he told me so when he went to the toilet I puted a lot of gum on his seat.
When he sat down again the gum get stucks to his ass and he couldn't get it off. We start fighting with the gum with our hair covered in gum :)
Please log in to post replies.