help a new jumper

Started by bladestorm_b
10/07/2007 18:18
Page 2 of 2
sylar16/07/2007 02:11

hm thanks man... i'll try tomorrow 250

bladestorm_b21/07/2007 07:01

Me again. I know i am getting annoying so i will just make it quick. My lj stats is prestrafe 270+ strafes 4-6.I am asking u guys Whats the most important thing when i am making my strafes in the air because my airspeed is very low.
I hope u dont hate me for posting so much questions. I just want to learn :rolleyes:

puppetz mapper21/07/2007 11:59

The most important thing is of course to sync your strafes (this means accuracy between strafe keys and mouse movement).

Try go to a big open map, and practice airstrafes with sv_gravity 0. Or the straferace @ rockblock xD Or just generally big hard sc's or trickjumps, where you are in the air for a while.

When you feel that you can gain good speed pretty fast like that with x strafes, try to see if LJ's goes better.

bladestorm_b22/07/2007 04:55

You guys have been nothing but helpful ,with your advice and some practice my jump skill is improving a lot ,so thanks :)

deus?22/07/2007 11:06

And don't forget to climb hard/xtreme maps :! Improves skill for sure.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.