kz_cg_lostcastle

Started by nutshot
12/07/2007 01:56
Page 1 of 1
nutshot12/07/2007 01:56

Hi i was watching ndr's wr demo and i noticed when he hits the switches and it goes into the 3rd person camera view somehow ndr keeps moving that whole time. When i go into my server and i try and do it i hit the switch the keep holding forward and I stop until its out of 3rd person camera view anyone know his trick?

stinnZ mapper12/07/2007 02:11

dno maby he's Cheater :)

btw I want to learn that trick to

BooLiSH12/07/2007 11:45

I can't even push this lever from the ground wihtout climbing to it, like he does if i remember right^^

But i'm not sure i think i could move.. will try it now

Count12/07/2007 12:28

I can't even push this lever from the ground wihtout climbing to it, like he does if i remember right^^

BooLiSH


Try to hook through the map and push all the buttons. rs and ill think its np

Murvelman12/07/2007 12:53

Switch weapon once, works for me!

BooLiSH12/07/2007 12:55

:O thx

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/07/2007 14:34

Nah it doesn't work exactly like that Count :p
It would be too easy ^^

I don't want to explain, it's my "trade secret" ;D

Count12/07/2007 14:54

Nah it doesn't work exactly like that Count :p
It would be too easy ^^

I don't want to explain, it's my "trade secret" ;D

ndR


;)

Dunno about the running prob, but thats how i got the buttons to work properly. ^^

sj12/07/2007 17:13

as murvelman said you need to switch weapons in 3rd person that way you can move again

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.