Bhop with point finger or the F. finger?

Started by Mehz
14/07/2007 02:41
Page 1 of 1
Mehz14/07/2007 02:41

I've seen that both tarGet, and 007, bhops with the F finger.. I have always bhopped with the point finger, and I just had to know.. How many of you is really bhopping with the "F" finger?

Might be a pointless thread but I'd like to know..

And to you who does bhop with the "F" finger, Do you do it cause you are used to it, or because you feel like your bhopping better? (Probably both :P)

Some answers would be cool ^^

`ScraP Tournament #214/07/2007 02:55

F finger :)
dont know why I use it^^
just a good feeling maybe

Z0ck3rOO714/07/2007 03:00

F finger, maybe because i also scroll on windows with it :D

pepirecord holder VIP14/07/2007 03:40

F finger becuase i use it alot xD

stinnZ mapper14/07/2007 04:28

I use the F finger so I can bhop and shoot at the same time and don't have to move my finger again and again at real cs

you are talking about the middle finger right ?
[ Edited 07/14/07 - 04:39:19 ]

KNiFEAR14/07/2007 06:47

im using the pointing finger (the1 next to the thumb:D) cause i experience more comfort with it:D:DD

Volsfootball14/07/2007 07:00

same, it feels more natural for me to use pointer :P

SUBLIME14/07/2007 10:12

pointer for me. and stinnz, how accurate is your shooting while you bhop? :E

rusty14/07/2007 10:16

point finger for me to. ive just used it for scrolling all my life even before cs

liquidi14/07/2007 11:02

pointing fingerr

insen mapper14/07/2007 11:03

point finger coz its more comfortable when i strafe
dont have such a good timing in my strafes when im using the middlefinger but i can do both actually :D
only cheater can hand out headshots while bhopping :D

Dragon14/07/2007 11:45

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?60.19495

Mehz14/07/2007 12:53

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/forum_viewtopic.php?60.19495

Dragon



Sorry 'bout that

[ Edited 07/14/07 - 12:53:55 ]

BooLiSH14/07/2007 14:04

only cheater can hand out headshots while bhopping :D

InseN


:D :D

pointer...

stinnZ mapper14/07/2007 18:47

pointer for me. and stinnz, how accurate is your shooting while you bhop? :E

SUBLIME


Ofc I´m not shooting in the air but then I don't have to be switching buttons to shot and jump

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.