Chinese language

Started by Fact or Fiction
15/07/2007 16:30
Page 1 of 1
Fact or Fiction15/07/2007 16:30

am.. I got problem with chinese language in that new forum, :) how to instal chinese language because I can see only small squares rather chinese symbols. I'd love to see normal their own symbols :)

Murvelman15/07/2007 17:29

I wish i actually knew chinese :D

Aly00722/07/2007 21:34

中文很不错 :D:D

H.o.r.s.t.23/07/2007 03:11

閉嘴 :D

NumB23/07/2007 04:28

中 forever! :D

trb23/07/2007 04:34

am.. I got problem with chinese language in that new forum, :) how to instal chinese language because I can see only small squares rather chinese symbols. I'd love to see normal their own symbols :)

Fact or Fiction



1.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6119/92139865mv4.jpg

control panel


2. http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=76645190yv2.jpg

install files for east asian languages

parluX01/03/2008 20:41

跳跃!!

Dacca01/03/2008 21:38

Where is that chinese's forum?

ackE07/03/2008 02:32

Dacca, its removed. But I don't know why :D
as you can see, the thread is pretty old :p

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.