How long can you TAKE IT!?

Started by Spaceman Spiff
22/12/2005 19:54
Page 2 of 3
rbT14/02/2006 17:28

my longest break was 3 months - holidays in Japan :/ but it was ns :)

StoileN13/08/2006 03:56

When i stop to play computer i have to jump around in the city and in the park ;D

Alts!cH13/08/2006 12:38

I took a break for a year, I got sick of the compouter, played a bit of online poker. But girls and bro's took my time, parties and stuff all day ^^

ernstaugust13/08/2006 13:34

wow, over 8months inactivity (or more?) and this is the day I'll start steam again :)

Xeltic Tournament #113/08/2006 14:40

4 months or so. i almost never game online anymore im getting sick of kz , cs , AL PC SHIT actually,,,


so ....

ichirou13/08/2006 15:21

I haven't played normal cs for 5 years... I played some 3 years ago though but only for a month before I got tired of it again. The whining ruined the game! It was really fun when the mod came out and there was no such things as cheats or whine.

Right now... I can't stop kz because I'm a gamer and I have to play something... some months ago before I started kz I was playing World of Warcraft, got tired of that too.

So I'm not really addicted to kz/cs/or a perticular game...

I think it's the community that keeps my play games not only the game itself. When the community gets boring for some reason I quit, just as simple as that :)

Edit:.. And find another community to keep me addicted to another game :D
[ Edited Sun Aug 13 2006, 03:22PM ]

lphoenixl14/08/2006 00:46

1 day ;)

h1m1 mapper14/08/2006 01:24

never got a break from kz ^^

4`Ce15/08/2006 00:07

holy shit am i wierd that i can say i never play cs only when im bored lol

aaapo15/08/2006 19:01

Longest break from kz is now 1month and 5 days and it continues... stupid army :|

Maxohhz15/08/2006 19:08

~1week :/

ScooteR02/09/2006 11:57

the longest brake was this summer - nearly 3 months :0

Malvin mapper06/09/2006 23:58

10days in holiday :P

l00n_NooN25/01/2007 17:14

I can only 1 day somethimes 1 minute without Kreedz

AverageFreak25/01/2007 17:44

Wed Sep 06 2006, 11:58PM

:o

and stop pretending you are TA_GEEKz0RIz0R cuz its lame :P

my rec is... bah ... around 2 months or so :E


[ Edited Thu Jan 25 2007, 05:47PM ]

BooLiSH25/01/2007 23:51

once my pc was turned of for 3 weeks but that was before kz...

then i was 2 weeks away in the summerholidays but i cant remember if i already played at that time, i just know that i started in the summerholidays but not when exactly...

i dunno i think i can live some time without playing, but it's sometimes not easy...

stinnZ mapper26/01/2007 16:30

6 months I just start playing again few days before christmas

krazh28/01/2007 00:43

mmmm in 2004 a break of 3 months

H.o.r.s.t.28/01/2007 02:18

damn this is a thread of 2005!
Don't pull it out of the sinking every few months

heiss28/01/2007 03:50

;D my longest break was, when i started playing world of warcraft... when i quit wow i played cs ;D and started playing kz ;D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.